First old firm game

dmac456

:) my 1st old firm game was the classic encounter that ended 2-2 with that crazy bas g roberts orchestrating the crowd.just another uneventful game against the filth .that was when we were the bees knees .big gough savin our blushes,woods n macca pure magic.i was only 11 and got offered 100 for my ticket when i stepped off the sup bus did think about it [that buys hunners o panini stickers nearly filled 3 books] but still think it was the best game ive been to . :21: if u think am talkin pish a dont care just humour me. STROLL ON watp

The hampden riot my uncle worked on the isle of rum and had 3 tickets for him my cousin and my da my cousin didnt come and I begged them to take me wich they did never been so scared when they started pushing forward at the end to get on the pitch you literally got lifted off the ground and carried forward dont know how my da kept a hold of me cried for hours after that game but had so many happy experiencies since then the whole 9 in a row was amazing

cant remember, was so long ago and i was too young to remember.

i am sure we won.

i remember walking in the way of the roundabout past the wee rangers club...and saying to my dad "i cant wait untill they are all in that little corner"

little did i know they had the whole stand. shocked. i was really intimidated.

1-1 the only home OF game PLG had. Baldy bastard Gravesen scored after McGregor fluffed the cross. Was only only a couple of minutes left when Hemdani scored an absolute screamer :drool: was going wild !!

My mates Dad took us to not only our first Old Firm but our first Rangers match in 1988, we won 5-1 of course. Abiding memory would be passing bus loads of Celtic fans in tears who were not amused by two 10-year olds taking the piss :D Happy days.