Roadworks

GlenH79

i have heard from a mate that there is roadblocks, presumably for roadworks, along the bridge on paisley road west which directly leads to ibrox and perhaps beyond that, can anycone confirm or deny that there is any obstruction along these roads? i may need to change my tavel plans if so, im goign with my mother, who has a broken toe and would prefer to walk as little as possible

i have heard from a mate that there is roadblocks, presumably for roadworks, along the bridge on paisley road west which directly leads to ibrox and perhaps beyond that, can anycone confirm or deny that there is any obstruction along these roads? i may need to change my tavel plans if so, im goign with my mother, who has a broken toe and would prefer to walk as little as possible

awaits rangers4eva posting :pics:

:lol:

not heard a thing mate

Simple solution: Don't take women to the football. :pipe:

wise words WVB, wise words

Then who do you get to go for the Bovril??