If the rumors that Boyd is off are true

CeeMac

Should we really be focusing on a new strike partnership? Miller will be the first choice for me but who would people like to see beside him there is Lafferty, Novo, Naismith, Little and suppose wee Fleck.

No, we shjould select our best team at all times, Boyd would be in our best team.

Is he the best option at this moment in time? He's been poor since returning from injury. Had a good game at Tynecastle, piss poor at McDiarmid Park, and supposidly he was poor today.

If a players heads turned by interest elsewhere, they are by and large a waste of a jersey, sadly it looks that way with Boyd, Laudrup and Van Bronkhurst as examples where quality players can look average when running the clock down at Ibrox.

Hasn't scored from open play in about 10 games. Doesn't look remotely interested at the minute. Should be benched for the Aberdeen game and only brought on if he shows some sign of wanting to play.

If he was Lafferty on this form he would be getting pelters. I would like to see Naismith getting a chance but next year, I predict our top scorer will be Velicka.

I reckon Fleck would really shine playing more as an inside foward(or a trequartista role, as some would call it)

He does for me on football manager :lol:

Maybe we could play a 4-2-3-1?

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Bougherra Papac

Davis Thomson

Naismith Fleck Novo

Miller

Ahh you play a 4-2-3-1 as well?

Its a fucking dream formation for me

No, we shjould select our best team at all times, Boyd would be in our best team.

Is he the best option at this moment in time? He's been poor since returning from injury. Had a good game at Tynecastle, piss poor at McDiarmid Park, and supposidly he was poor today.

bit of an understatement, he appears to not be interested, and hasnt looked remotely threatening in the last couple of games, as to regards our best team, yes he would be in if in form, but he isnt at the moment

If he was Lafferty on this form he would be getting pelters. I would like to see Naismith getting a chance but next year, I predict our top scorer will be Velicka.

fuxsake mate. That's quite a leap?

Wonder how his rehab is coming along.. Sounded like a terrible injury.

If he goes can we have a shiny new replacement goalscorer please, if not I think we will be up Shitey creek.

Oh and Boydie... Either way, Rangers are still paying your wages till the end of the season,so could you get back to earning your keep if you don't mind.Thanks.

Nah, played decent set-up play today, think we should've had more goals. Kenny Miller missed a sitter, as did novo. Hamilton were all over us possession wise after our goal.