After that

kplfishtank

That was horrible in parts today! You'd never think we were Champions in waiting the way that midfield was playing today.

Pretty sure most of the Legends in attendance could have put together a better game than that current lot.

i dont care, im really past fucking caring

i will happily take 3 more of those 1-0 up against it wins.....

i just want this fucking title done and dusted 10 million in the bank and look forward to next season

When will Smith learn that if McCulloch is going to play centre mid then we need a creative player, preferrably Davis, playing alongside him?

ive taken a management descision and decided im getting pished before everyone of these 7 games as watching that sober is torture

anyone who wishes to donate cash or drink can PM me at the usual place :D

The landlord in the Red Lion will be rubing his hands. :P:beer1:

What pissed me off more than anything today was the midfield was obviously toiling and we keep 2 wide players on the bench. Fuckin get them on and run at the defence instead of struggling to win things in midfield.

ya bunch of miserable bassas not one of you who have replied to this thread has offered me cash or beer to help fund my leap into alcoholism :sad:

tight fisted cunt if you want to be an alky then fund it yerself :beer1:

ya bunch of miserable bassas not one of you who have replied to this thread has offered me cash or beer to help fund my leap into alcoholism :sad:

tight fisted cunt if you want to be an alky then fund it yerself :beer1:

good point im off for a :beer1:

I really feel sorry for the fans who dish out their hard earned to go and watch the dross that has been served up lately.Now that was billed as a game where Rangers played Hamilton Accies.Well I reckon that should be classed as misleading advertising because there wasn't much of it coming from us.

I thought I was doing it tough because I have to get up and watch these games at 3.00am over here, but at least I can just doze off in my chair when we are shite.

It was a horrible match to watch, those attending their first ever game I hope werent put off for life! We are going through a bad patch, lucky we are so far ahead in the league! At the end of the day it was rank rotten but at least its 3 more points :)

Me and my mates were having a laugh in the stand in the second half until around the 60th minute and realised we should be watching the game :D haha!

It really wasn't a classic and was hard going after a night out :P