McCulloch

simon

I thought he was terrible today, completely off the pace. It was obvious to everyone I think that the midfield apart from Davis were rotten today. So why take Miller and Boyd off for Novo and Lafferty? Surely take McCulloch off bring Davis into the middle and put either Novo or Beasley on the wing. I would have swapped Edu for Thomson as well. The CM pair were terrible. Three points is all that matter at the end of the day I suppose, but that was a pathetic performance.

Is there anything wrong with Thomson? Is he injured?

im assuming you never seen tuesdays game?

thomson was just slightly worse than mcculloch thats why he was dropped today

lee was pish today but naismith was worse but not a thread about him yet

I didn't, no cash for a ticket and the link wasn't too great. Thomson has been playing a lot better recently McCulloch has been shite for a while it just seems to be a case of favorites as people are saying. From what I seen today Davis and McGregor are the only ones I would give pass marks to. McGregor is only getting them due to that save in the first half, his distribution again today was terrible.

I didn't, no cash for a ticket and the link wasn't too great. Thomson has been playing a lot better recently McCulloch has been shite for a while it just seems to be a case of favorites as people are saying. From what I seen today Davis and McGregor are the only ones I would give pass marks to. McGregor is only getting them due to that save in the first half, his distribution again today was terrible.

your link must have been really bad as the 4 midfielders were as bad as each other there was nobody who got pass marks of our outfield players

i would say just like lee gets a load of abuse on here davis seems to get false praise when he has bad games ive read on here folk posting hes been great

today we got out of jail as we missed 3 one on ones with theyre goalie and theyre goal might not have been offside

your link must have been really bad as the 4 midfielders were as bad as each other there was nobody who got pass marks of our outfield players

i would say just like lee gets a load of abuse on here davis seems to get false praise when he has bad games ive read on here folk posting hes been great

today we got out of jail as we missed 3 one on ones with theyre goalie and theyre goal might not have been offside

TBF Davis was the only Midfielder that looked like he gave a fuck today. Lafferty would have had two tap ins if Davis and Novo had looked for the pass. I would say Davis gets praised because even on his off days he still contributes something to the team. I struggle to see what McCulloch contributes.

Lee like the rest of them have shaded off a lot recently. Surely going for the title and being so close should be giving them a boost not the opposite!

Hopefully Walter will have them up for it against the Sheep.

We need Davis and Edu in the middle and Novo and DMB with pace on the wing.

We can do without Lafferty and Naismith although he played great vs Hearts needs to be more consistent. Neither Naismith nor Lafferty are wingers. Lafferty is still struggling.

I think the team are having natural motivation issues.

They are 13 points clear and know that even at 60%-70%, they'll still walk this league.

Sadly, when you're a paying fan, not performing for the next six games is unacceptable.

The next four or five games could decide if this is an excellent season, or just a good one.

The midfield with the exception of Steve Davis were shocking today. How Edu got MOTM I'll never know. Naismith would have been as well sitting up aside me in the Copland cos he was fuckin rank rotten

Again, you cant point fingers at indivuduals because everyone was pish! Only reason Edu got MOTM was for his goal, you couldnt have picked anyone else!

Again, you cant point fingers at indivuduals because everyone was pish! Only reason Edu got MOTM was for his goal, you couldnt have picked anyone else!

My point I was trying to make was about the substitutions. The CM pair were pish so why change the strikers when it was the midfield that needed changed?

Was at the game today, a disappointing performance, no fight or desire, we were lucky to win in the end. Novo and davis missed 1-1's and miller fired over from 4 yars out or something. i dont think i ever seen davis near me second half and i was sitting at the corner flag in east enclosure. He was sitting in the centre all game.

McCulloch terrible, now there is a suprise. He's been piss poor for the majority of the season.

I thought Thomson was better the other night - Thomson was also pish!

Mr undroppable, no matter how bad he plays - I don't see what he brings to the team, especially when it means playing Davis out on the right. No doubt he'll continue to be a 1st team regular next season :anguish:

Does anyone think the team has ran out of steam? Just a thought.

YES YES AND YES! (tu)

Looking at the performances of late, it's the only explanation. No excuse for it.. but players are human and we have a pretty small squad.

Didnt have a great game today but he wasnt the only one, the midfield were non existent for most of the game.

Again, the point I was trying to make was about the substitutions and the fact McCulloch seems to be immune from them when it was clear the midfield was the problem.