McCulloch

simon

He is defensive player fair enough he chips in with the odd goal now and then

i can live with him if we have a more creative midfielder in the middle but not with thomson or edu

we lack someone to put his foot on the ball lift his head and dictate the play

i said when we sold mendes we would struggle in this area

a problem that needs to be addressed next season

tbh I thought lee was the best on the park, edu was fucking shite, never knew davis was playing until I saw him walking off and naismith ? fucking terrible player, why is it big lee is always the one getting pelters ? davis was nowhere today yet he takes no kind of abuse

McCulloch was as usual absolute shite, he ran around contributing nothing. Edu struggled all game although took his goal well. Naismith may as well have been sitting in the stands as someone said earlier. Davis was the only one putting in an effort but with little or no support. With no midfield Miller and Boyd were left stranded and struggled for a decent ball, Millers pass for Edu's goal was beautiful but was the best thing he did all game.

Whittaker was terrible in defence and was continually out of position when they were playing wide left, left Weir exposed time and time again.

MacGregor Wilson and Weir are the only ones who can hold their heads up after this game.

I understand they may be tired, but they will need to be on their game against Aberdeen midweek and for chrissakes Walter can you put people in their preffered positions on the field.

Does anyone think the team has ran out of steam? Just a thought.

YES YES AND YES! (tu)

Looking at the performances of late, it's the only explanation. No excuse for it.. but players are human and we have a pretty small squad.

I think it is more to do with being passed off the park and having to chase to get near the ball which tired our players although there were a couple who didn't put in any effort and still looked tired.