Arsenal

Gid

Arsene Wenger is obviously a great manager, has many faults though, but still a great manager.

When watching them I think it's obvious what they need to ne champions so all I'm asking is "what would you do?"

If I was Arsenal manager I'd buy a good goalkeeper, a solid old-school centre half and a ball-winner in the centre of midfield. Get those in and I think they'd win the EPL.

What would yu do?

*Buy a solid GK

*Get in another quality CB to partner Vermaelen.

*Get a midfield enforcer in the style of Wilson Palacios/Felipe Melo.

*Buy a top class ST to partner Van Persie.

If Arsenal can sort that out they will have a very good starting 11.

I agree on the goalkeeper issue, however I'm not so sure they really need players in the other positions mentioned.

He's not fit at the moment, and he has a bit of an attitude problem, but Gallas is one of the best centre halfs in Europe when he is fit and playing regularly.

Alex Song has come on leaps and bounds in the past eighteen months and Bendtner is still young enough to carry on improving too.

I agree on the goalkeeper issue, however I'm not so sure they really need players in the other positions mentioned.

He's not fit at the moment, and he has a bit of an attitude problem, but Gallas is one of the best centre halfs in Europe when he is fit and playing regularly.

Alex Song has come on leaps and bounds in the past eighteen months and Bendtner is still young enough to carry on improving too.

Arsene?? Is that you??

Wenger is stubborn and believes in his system of bringing through youth. He's had countless oppurtunities to spend big on big players and has turned them down.

If he has not won the Champions League or the EPL, by the end of next season, his system/policy/beliefs will have been proven wrong - he has admitted so himself. Conversely, if does win big trophies with these methods, it will go down as a major achievement.

Until then, don't expect him to be changing his methods.