*** The Official Hibs v Celtc match thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt wed be able to land Bamba if we were to get him I reckon hed get a similar reaction that Marvin Andrews got when he joined. Bambas decent but is prone to a few mistakes, think he needs a good Defence alongside him.

Another love in over Keane from the commentators. Poor game. The two CB's for Hibs have had a good game so far, Bamba and the other one. I forget his name.

Thicot, done ok considering he is not a CB.

Another love in over Keane from the commentators. Poor game. The two CB's for Hibs have had a good game so far, Bamba and the other one. I forget his name.

What is his natural position? Is he the black Lee McCulloch?

i cant wait to see the back of him, just because i am sick of the commentators creaming themselves everytime he plays. Hes not THAT good ffs.

When he first joined he was CM/DM but think hes been full back recently. More like the Black Christian Dailly with cornrows.

i cant wait to see the back of him, just because i am sick of the commentators creaming themselves everytime he plays. Hes not THAT good ffs.

It is embarrassing. I don't rate him at all, I never have. There are plenty of strikers I would have before him.

When he first joined he was CM/DM but think hes been full back recently. More like the Black Christian Dailly with cornrows.

:lol: :lol: :lol: God help him!