Bring on the sheep

Just watched the whole game again on BT vision and guess what? We actually played better than was being posted last night. Sometimes we get influenced by listening to people sitting nearby instead of forming our own opinions. My personal feelings yesterday were that the moaners were the first to leave(80 mins. of course) and it never ceases to amaze me how fans can actually form a real opinion when the do not see a good part of the match. Admittedly we could have played a good bit better than we did but dont forget either that Accies played some nice stuff at times and it was hard to get the ball off them. So once again",bring on the sheep".

I am all for being positive, but if you honestly believe that "Sometimes we get influenced by listening to people sitting nearby instead of forming our own opinions" I think you need help. It was clear we were well off the pace yesterday.

I am all for being positive, but if you honestly believe that "Sometimes we get influenced by listening to people sitting nearby instead of forming our own opinions" I think you need help. It was clear we were well off the pace yesterday.

Just watched the whole game again on BT vision and guess what? We actually played better than was being posted last night. Sometimes we get influenced by listening to people sitting nearby instead of forming our own opinions. My personal feelings yesterday were that the moaners were the first to leave(80 mins. of course) and it never ceases to amaze me how fans can actually form a real opinion when the do not see a good part of the match. Admittedly we could have played a good bit better than we did but dont forget either that Accies played some nice stuff at times and it was hard to get the ball off them. So once again",bring on the sheep".

So you're happy enough we were at home yet couldn't get the ball off a team sitting near the bottom of the league 40 points behind us?

I cant make sense of you post, are you saying that the fans who were saying we played badly only stayed for 80 minutes hence missed a good part of the match?! Gius peace :rolleyes:

LIKE THIS (tu)

I respect your opinion BB but certainly don't agree with the majority of it.I watched the whole game and then watched it twice more to put in my massive memory bank of how a Champion team should not play against a team 40 points behind us and who have got an away goal difference of 13-26.

I do agree Accies played some nice stuff but that was down to the fact we had a partly non-existant midfield ( for that read Naismith & McCulloch ) and we gave Accies all the room in the world to play at their leisure.As for your "Moaners" who leave after 80 minutes, the Subway Loyal are always on their bikes before the game ends even when we are playing like worldbeaters and winning easy.Only my opinion, but that's how I see it.:sherlock:

We played absolutely dire, but then again Aberdeen have been far from their best lately too. It's time to give them the backlash as we step it up again for the run in to the title.

I'm glad Aberdeen can't get into the top six now. It means they've not got much to play for on Wednesday and we don't have to go to sheepland for what wud b a nitemare fixture for us post split. We just can't get 3points up there for one reason or another. It's that bad I actually consider a point at pittodrie a fantastic result!

Might of been OK to watch on the TV but it was dire watching it from the Govan Rear. :mad:

the sheep always raise there game when they play us it wont b easy.dnt think rangers will play as bad as they did on sat and hopefully they play as bad as they did yest.bring it on.