R.I.P Numansnewman

cstamomusa

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad sad news RIP bud.

Thanks for letting us know what was wrong Alston a horrible curse that has taken far to many before their time.

Its what was said in the thread in the OT anyway

He never made any mention of still being ill, he said he was on painkillers but never what for i dont think

Im beside myself, i really liked him.

Sad sad news RIP bud.

Thanks for letting us know what was wrong Alston a horrible curse that has taken far to many before their time.

He never made any mention of still being ill, he said he was on painkillers but never what for i dont think

Csta was good pals with him I remember her saying he was ill but I always thought he had fought it.

He posted some shite in the OT but it kept that section going a bit :praise:

Sad sad news RIP bud.

Csta was good pals with him I remember her saying he was ill but I always thought he had fought it.

He did post loadsa shite, he was pretty unpopular for a while but once we got used to him he turned into an RM legend!

Sad sad news RIP bud.

He did post loadsa shite, he was pretty unpopular for a while but once we got used to him he turned into an RM legend!

When he first started posting I thought he was a tim on the wide up but indeed he became a known poster for sure and a RM legend

His mind fuck / pointless OT threads will be missed but

Very sad news and very hard to get my head round.

We shall never see the likes of his threads again they were bonkers, he was bonkers and he will be sadly missed.

RIP

He did have a habit of talking jibberish, but you could see in some of posts that he was sharp and witty. Will be sadly missed on RM. RIP Stewart :(

Thats what the medication did to him, poor guy. Told us he was in remission as well. Brave man indeed, No Surrender Stewart.