***The Official 2010 Golf Thread***

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same. I just don't understand why people like watching it. I can understand there may well be some fun in playing it, but watching it..?

Golf is a waste of a good walk.

**Cue the golf lovers striking back in anger**

Why enter a golf thread if you hate it so much? :rolleyes:

Great result Europe and well done McDowell a lot of pressure on you son. I shall enjoy winding up my Yankee mates over a few sarsaparillas.

Exactly <cr>

Anyway, well done Europe was well deserved, not played golf in about a month but after watching that its made me want to play again. Always happens :lol:

Since I hate golf and know absolutely nothing about it what exactly is the Ryder Cup? Is it like the World Cup of golf?

akin to the Davis cup in Tennis is about the closest i can match it with but its Europe V America , over 3 days , 28 matches if you will, winner takes home the cup .

What great drama, a well deserved win and I was unable to watch it today because of work so only had to use the beeb site for updates which was really frustrating!

Glad to see Europe get over the winning line, the yanks but up a great fight today and played some brilliant stuff by all accounts. Looking forward to watching the highlights now.