***The Official 2010 Golf Thread***

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb day for Europe, couldn't of gone much better :clap:

Hopefully the weather stays clear tomorrow, anyone know the forecast?

Brilliant performance from Europe.

If Franny could putt, we'd be 10-6 up.

Showers, but nothing serious. Wouldn't mind some rain tbh, in uni till 1pm tomorrow. :(

1. Lee Westwood v Steve Stricker
  2. Rory McIlroy v Stewart Cink
  3. Luke Donald v Jim Furyk
  4. Martin Kaymer v Dustin Johnson
  5. Ian Poulter v Matt Kuchar
  6. Ross Fisher v Jeff Overton
  7. Miguel Angel Jimenez v Bubba Watson
  8. Francesco Molinari v Tiger Woods
  9. Edoardo Molinari v Rickie Fowler
  10. Peter Hanson v Phil Mickelson
  11. Padraig Harrington v Zach Johnson
  12. Graeme McDowell v Hunter Mahan

Brilliant performance from Europe.

If Franny could putt, we'd be 10-6 up.

Showers, but nothing serious. Wouldn't mind some rain tbh, in uni till 1pm tomorrow. :(

Even at the 18th with a short putt to halve I was worrying he'd miss :lol: Thankfully he didn't.

Playing Woods tomorrow, I think he'll beat him (tu)

Gutted mate, sack Uni for the morning and stay in and watch it.

1. Lee Westwood v Steve Stricker
  2. Rory McIlroy v Stewart Cink
  3. Luke Donald v Jim Furyk
  4. Martin Kaymer v Dustin Johnson
  5. Ian Poulter v Matt Kuchar
  6. Ross Fisher v Jeff Overton
  7. Miguel Angel Jimenez v Bubba Watson
  8. Francesco Molinari v Tiger Woods
  9. Edoardo Molinari v Rickie Fowler
  10. Peter Hanson v Phil Mickelson
  11. Padraig Harrington v Zach Johnson
  12. Graeme McDowell v Hunter Mahan

do you know what time the last pairing are due out mate?

No wonder every day golfers are taking longer and longer to play a round of golf, those fucking Yanks taking an age over every shot, I get pissed off with prats taking 4 to 4 1/2 hours in a round of golf, but they learn from watching the pros. Something needs to be done imo. It'll end up killing the game.

On a positive, great performance by Europe, especially Molinari sinking the short one at the last after holing hee haw all day.

No wonder every day golfers are taking longer and longer to play a round of golf, those fucking Yanks taking an age over every shot, I get pissed off with prats taking 4 to 4 1/2 hours in a round of golf, but they learn from watching the pros. Something needs to be done imo. It'll end up killing the game.

On a positive, great performance by Europe, especially Molinari sinking the short one at the last after holing hee haw all day.

Dustin Johnson and Jim Furyk were taking the piss over that putt on the 16th only for Johnson to leave it short doh

I think F Molinari could come out tomorrow and play superbly. I think all he needs is a bit of confidence and holing that putt on the last could just give him it.

Every one of the Europeans stood up to be counted today. Westwood and Donald to be -5 in a foursome is just outstanding.

I think Bubba will be the surprise package, he's had a fantastic year and is so underated by almost every pro-golfer outside of America. Anyone who believes that this is going to be a walk in the park for Europe is deluded, I think America have got just as good a chance of winning it. I'm going to predict Europe 14 and a half, America 14 and retaining the cup :sherlock:

i would take you seriously BUT your maths voided your opinion (tu)

Westwood is on top for again today, he's got to be the best player in the world at the moment.

Im sure he can get the number 1 spot by NOT playing anymore tournaments :unsure:

Europe are on fire today as well , i predict the win after the first 7 games have been completed .

Luke Donald and Lee Westwood :praise:

Im sure he can get the number 1 spot by NOT playing anymore tournaments :unsure:

Europe are on fire today as well , i predict the win after the first 7 games have been completed .

Luke Donald and Lee Westwood :praise:

(tu) Loooooooooooooook has been fantastic.

any links , im struggling the one i had now comes up with error , can't use the sky player as im on an american network etc , cant watch it on the ryder cup website i dont have a suitable media player and cant download an update due to administration restrictions at work etc :(