Lee McCulloch

cr1993

I am a Lee McCulloch fan but was just wanting to know what other Bears thought what kind of season he has had because i think he has had quite a good season plus he has scored the odd goal which has been important

An average season IMO.

From August to November he was poor, had a few good games in that spell. Had a very good December, a decent January, and since then has been pish.

Nowhere near POTY, and the cries for him to be future captain are a joke.

His best season in a Rangers jersey with some excellent performances, a lot of mediocre 'does a job' performances, and some complete, and utter shockers.

Not the best option, has been poor for sometime now, and should be dropped, although he wont.

An average season IMO.

From August to November he was poor, had a few good games in that spell. Had a very good December, a decent January, and since then has been pish.

His best season in a Rangers jersey with some excellent performances, a lot of mediocre 'does a job' performances, and some complete, and utter shockers.

Not the best option, has been poor for sometime now, and should be dropped, although he wont.

To be honest i don't think that he should be dropped i think him and Davis should play in the middle because am sure they both played in middle when we beat Dundee Utd 3-0 Away and Hibs 4-1 Away probably best 2 Away performances off Season so think maybe try them again

Had a good season

When we play well he is one of the best but when we are poor he seems to get all the flak

It will be a memorable season for him a string of fantastic performances , a vital Old Firm goal and he has captained the team he supported as a boy

Definite candidate for POTY

Davis has said he should be player of the year aswell

Sort of in the same frame as Lafferty on this site , I have seen on many occasions were the team was poor and he gets all the Criticism

He should be in the middle with Davis tho like December and we would see the best of him

Wouldn't say he's a contender for POTY, but if Aiden McGeady is then McCulloch should be.

Maybe he would win an individual award if there was a Most Improved Player of the Year

Wouldn't say he's a contender for POTY, but if Aiden McGeady is then McCulloch should be.

Maybe he would win an individual award if there was a Most Improved Player of the Year

McGregor, Weir, Papac, Davis, Boyd, Miller... all had better seasons!

McGregor, Weir, Papac, Davis, Boyd, Miller... all had better seasons!

Definitely.

Out of interest, how many players are shortlisted for POTY?

He's had a good season scoring some much needed goals but he's still not a player I rate. I feel he gives away too many fouls and Davis, Edu or Fleck would better situated in centre midfield.

most improved player this season imo :)

I'd give that to Boyd. He's improved his all round game for 5 months, and now that he has done that, what I, and a number of people were moaning about, it's affected his scoring!

An average season IMO.

Are any of our players good enough for you, Muff?