Morgaro Gomis

Muff

This guy get's better by the season. Yet another terrific performance tonight - by far Dundee United's most consistant, and best player!

I would like to see him at Rangers, and would gladly move on McCulloch, Thomson or Edu to see him at the club. He would be ideal in the middle of the park alongside Steven Davis.

Not only a player who likes to put the foot in, and do the dirty work - he loves to get on the ball, and get forward. Rarely losses possession, good distribution, a great engine, physical, good in the air, can deliver a ball, and never seem's to get caught out of position - when he does, always seems to get back into it, and win the ball or put the opposition off... he's a good footballer, and it can't be long until he is snapped up.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind seeing him at Rangers although I wouldnt get rid of Edu or Thomson to make it happen.

I would only sign him if McCulloch left or was sold.

How much would it cost to buy him £1.5 Million plus ? or is he out of contract.

This guy get's better by the season. Yet another terrific performance tonight - by far Dundee United's most consistant, and best player!

I would like to see him at Rangers, and would gladly move on McCulloch, Thomson or Edu to see him at the club. He would be ideal in the middle of the park alongside Steven Davis.

Not only a player who likes to put the foot in, and do the dirty work - he loves to get on the ball, and get forward. Rarely losses possession, good distribution, a great engine, physical, good in the air, can deliver a ball, and never seem's to get caught out of position - when he does, always seems to get back into it, and win the ball or put the opposition off... he's a good footballer, and it can't be long until he is snapped up.

That's some statement there muff.

That's some statement there muff.

I rate him higher than all three of them. He's an all round better footballer. I think he'd be an excellent signing.

Another player that I think could fit in with us would be Larry Kingston, Yes he's a bit of a nutter. But under Walter and the challenge of him winning some trophies.

I think he could do a job for us and booster the squad, he's also on the bosman come the summer.

Hes been linked with rangers since about two year ago but looks a decent player at UTDs level but if he was that good whys he still at Scumdee ?

Anytime he's played against us or the Bheggar's, he's had a good game.

Dundee United's level isn't that much poorer than ours, although our expectations are so much higher. Why is he still at Dundee United, I don't know, but just because he is still there, doesn't make him not good enough for a step up - talk Kevin Thomson for example.

If Goodwillie, Griffiths, Wallace, Webster, Driver... are deemed good enough by some, then so is Gomis by a long way.

I do know Reading and Wigan enquired about him, but that's all. I think he'll end up at celtc as a replacement for Landry N'Guemo.

Another player that I think could fit in with us would be Larry Kingston, Yes he's a bit of a nutter. But under Walter and the challenge of him winning some trophies.

I think he could do a job for us and booster the squad, he's also on the bosman come the summer.

Injuries would be a concern. He's supposidly a right knob-end aswell.

If we qualify for the CL will we have a transfer budget and we already have some CM.

We should be looking at wingers and CB's although we have webster coming in.

I just dont know if we need him and if he gives us somthing to justify signing another CM.

The last position we need, but as I said above, I'd gladly move on one or two of Thomson, Edu or McCulloch to make way for Gomis.

Injuries would be a concern. He's supposidly a right knob-end aswell.

Yeah it would be a risk, but I think under the right circumstances and with Walter still in charge, plus the carrot of Champions league football... I could see both problems disappearing.

If he makes Ghana's World cup squad, it will be interesting to see where he ends up next season.

Never in a million years would i be happy to move Edu or Thomson on for Morgaro Gomis but each to there own!

Never in a million years would i be happy to move Edu or Thomson on for Morgaro Gomis but each to there own!

I wouldn't want to get rid of either of those guys for Gomis either

So he is Rangers quality now?

Who said he wasn't in the first place?

Define Rangers quality!

I thought you said a while back that he wasnt good enough.

I've been going on about Gomis for about 2 years now. There isn't one Scottish player in the SPL I'd take, although I wouldn't be too dissappointed with David Goodwillie as I reckon he's a good player who will develop into a better player.

What's everybody opinion on Sol Bamba?

Good player prone to mistakes though reckon he needs to be at a better club with better players around him, didnt Kolo Toure want him to go to Arsenal? gave him alot of praise anyway. I wouldnt mind seeing him at Rangers, would get a similar reaction to Marvin Andrews if he did join.