Morgaro Gomis

Muff

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

On the topic of player ratings(A bit off topic), Wesley Sneijder got a 6 in the return leg against Chelsea, with Drogba, Alex and a few more getting a 7 :anguish::lol:. They cannot be trusted.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forming an opinion on the basis of one game doh

That he never even saw :lol:

But he know's better than the Dundee United fans who were at the game, and on this occassion choses to go with a rag, as it suits him.

But hey, the BBC text only mentioned him on four occassions ;)

But he know's better than the Dundee United fans who were at the game, and on this occassion choses to go with a rag, as it suits him.

But hey, the BBC text only mentioned him on four occassions ;)Aye. And 3 times he was committing a foul. :craphead:

lol really. If it suite me to go to a rag.. why not? BBC text? Sure.. another 'source'. One would think that with such a dominant performer as Mr. Gomis, the text would be full of his name? Ah well. It's so hard to find good help these days.

It's not exactly serious is it?

If it suits you to claim Gomis is the next World Player of the Year.. so be it. In fact, that can't be that far away?

Still maintain...He has done nothing that can suggest he should replace EDU/Thomson, or Big Lee for that matter. (Which is the problem I have with your thread.)

You don't agree... No problem there.

But hey, the BBC text only mentioned him on four occassions ;)Aye. And 3 times he was committing a foul. :craphead:

lol really. If it suite me to go to a rag.. why not? BBC text? Sure.. another 'source'. One would think that with such a dominant performer as Mr. Gomis, the text would be full of his name? Ah well. It's so hard to find good help these days.

If it suits you to claim Gomis is the next World Player of the Year.. so be it. In fact, that can't be that far away?

Still maintain...He has done nothing that can suggest he should replace EDU/Thomson, or Big Lee for that matter. (Which is the problem I have with your thread.)

That's why I can't take you seriously!

Was at the Raith/Dundee Utd game with my mates as they are all Rovers fans. The only decent player on the pitch was Webster! :lol:

Goodwillie seemed to get high praise for his performance from Peter Houston, as did Sean Dillion.

Another player that I think could fit in with us would be Larry Kingston, Yes he's a bit of a nutter. But under Walter and the challenge of him winning some trophies.

I think he could do a job for us and booster the squad, he's also on the bosman come the summer.

pedro moutinho of falkirk , alex neil of hamilton,would also be good additions.

That's why I can't take you seriously!

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Or is it, you cannot read between the lines? Either one of those questions does not bode well my friend. (btw: I'm being perfectly serious.)

Now, back to the norm. Give up on your Gomis crusade. You might (yet) get your "Professor of Football" title back? lol

Well. Let's see. Was wee Morgaro playing tonight v the GERS? Perhaps he heard of Muff's declared interest and it was just too much for him to handle :craphead: Surely, there has to be some excuse?

Almost certain I heard his name twice. Once for the 'emergency room' pass to Buaben, another when he withdrew from a 50/50 with Davis. Some player that Morgaro ... not.

Better than both Edu and McCulloch by a country mile!

Willing to look for the ball, get stuck in, make a tackle, hold the position he is playing in, pass to a player on his side, take responsibility...!

No way in hell was Gomis better than Edu. Totally anonymous, Edu kept possession really well and tried to support the strikers.

Edu and McCulloch were non-existant. Thomson came on and did more than the both of them. Edu ran about a lot, that's about it. McCulloch was just hopeless, as always.

No way in hell was Gomis better than Edu. Totally anonymous, Edu kept possession really well and tried to support the strikers.

Edu and McCulloch were non-existant. Thomson came on and did more than the both of them. Edu ran about a lot, that's about it. McCulloch was just hopeless, as always.

Disagree. I thought Edu had a good game, McCulloch not so much. Thought Mo was one of our more productive players.

Edu was full of running, but his tackling, shooting, positioning, and passing was woeful.

He's not a defensive midfielder, he cannot play alongside Lee McCulloch where he is trying to do two jobs at once.

Lee McCulloch is just shit, the sooner he is dropped, the better!

Edu was full of running, but his tackling, shooting, positioning, and passing was woeful.

He's not a defensive midfielder, he cannot play alongside Lee McCulloch where he is trying to do two jobs at once.

Lee McCulloch is just shit, the sooner he is dropped, the better!

Think we'll need to agree to disagree. In my opinion, Edu's tackling, positioning and passing were good but I agree with you about his shooting. He's more of a box-to-box midfielder and has popped up in some good positions to score a goal.

Willing to look for the ball, get stuck in, make a tackle, hold the position he is playing in, pass to a player on his side, take responsibility...!

I think I have a rational explanation for your assessment here. You have confused Gomis up with Bauben. At least he (Bauben) got stuck in, passed the ball to a player on his side and actually looked for the ball. Gomis was not in this match.

Surely you're now fishing and taking the piss?

I think I have a rational explanation for your assessment here. You have confused Gomis up with Bauben. At least he (Bauben) got stuck in, passed the ball to a player on his side and actually looked for the ball. Gomis was not in this match.

Surely you're now fishing and taking the piss?

No, and I know the difference between Bauben, and Gomis - Bauben is also a good player.

Both the Dundee United players had a better game than McCulloch, taking the piss I'm not, it's the truth, and if you can't see that, then you need to take your head out of Lee McCulloch's arse - pish, a waste of a jersey once again!