Rangers and Danny Wilson have decisions to make

Stu1993

I hope he stays but I dont even think he knows what he is going to do. Someone asked him after the game how the contract talks were going and he seemed a bit hesitant to answer and the guy asked if he is staying and he said "em the talks are going ok", also with Hutton at the game on Saturday maybe we could tempt him back ;)

Theres no doubt Wilson has the potential to be a great player - he should continue to learn his trade at Ibrox - and keep his feet firmly on the ground.

Incidentally, can any of the statos on the forum tell us how many goals we've conceded with Wilson playing, as opposed to goals conceded with Bougherra playing?

He deserves a much better offer than our initial one, it was utterly appalling if I heard correctly.

if the rumours are true about the improved deals for fleck and wilson, might indicate boyds deal has been taken off the table and the wages are being used for others

Boyd's deal hasn't been taken of the table, he just hasn't agreed to the new terms yet, and possibly never will.