Are the RST board members just plain liars?

MrSifter

I always had them pegged as fantasists and little men that have failed in not just the corporate environment but also in their personal lives.

I've just been on another messageboard looking at their various predictions etc and it is quite clear that at every turn they just tell lies to their membership and the wider support.

I always had them pegged as fantasists and little men that have failed in not just the corporate environment but also in their personal lives.

I've just been on another messageboard looking at their various predictions etc and it is quite clear that at every turn they just tell lies to their membership and the wider support.

6 pages of i love/hate RST coming upboogie.png

It came as no surprise what the update contained, if it was the same messageboard we were reading.

6 pages of i love/hate RST coming upboogie.png

Tidied that up for you....

Do you know any of the guys in question ?

could you tell me some of the lies you are talking about ?

bold - big talk there. what do you do with your life exactly that makes you better than them?

underlined - you know this for a fact do you, what claim do you have?

Can you provide any of these updates that you speak about so people can actually make an informed judgement.

Update:

Ball now firmly in Ellis camp.

If they have the funds, the deal will go through.

That is one, massive, huge 'if' though.

Tons of rumours about whose money it is, or pertains to be. So many informed people saying different things that it's impossible to know who knows what. But the business plan he has does stack up according to pretty much everybody.

So, again, it's all a question of cash.