The Blue Order EOS Party - Not to be missed

:lol: Thanks! I appreciate your comments.

I had my doubts as well, come 8pm I had knocked a good 5 or 6 drinks over ( including yours I remember ) but I pulled it back pretty successfully.

Aye you spilled my almost full pint. Then went to the bar for a replacement and returned with 5 other drinks too. :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my doubts as well, come 8pm I had knocked a good 5 or 6 drinks over ( including yours I remember ) but I pulled it back pretty successfully.

Aye you spilled my almost full pint. Then went to the bar for a replacement and returned with 5 other drinks too. :lol:

Steamers :D

Steamers :D

Pot

Kettle

Black

were you two young pups trying to drink with the big boys again

Unfortunately on this occasion we were the big boys, so there was no hope for anyone. :D

Unfortunately on this occasion we were the big boys, so there was no hope for anyone. :D

It's a sad day for everyone when this is the case :(

The three of yous were a wreck last night, be ashamed.

I dont even know who this is?! Chaz?

but yes...we weren't as bad as Calum though! lol

I'd just like to echo what BITC has posted above, thanks to all who attended and supported our function.

Thanks to Lisa who assisted with selling the raffle tickets, hope you wear your tee shirt with pride!

Just to touch on what BITC said about how much was raised, TBH we don't make as much money from it as we should, we could make more if we made more of an effort but the night is a party night first and foremost. By the time you pay for raffle prizes, balloons, helium, party poppers, the DJ's, the donation to POTN FB (who were excellent as always) the hire of the coach (which we ran at a loss) etc you have taken a dunt out of your takings.

I'd also like to apologise to anyone that I blanked or was snappy with, too much was going on behind the scenes trying to ensure things were running smoothly and I was stressed out of my bunnet.

Tay Ya Bass.

Thanks to Lisa who assisted with selling the raffle tickets, hope you wear your tee shirt with pride!

No bother at all, surprised i managed it in my drunken state. I wore my t-shirt the rest of the night with pride. :)