If you were to score a goal at the girodome....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id go fucking crazy :P run around like a lunatic shouting at the top of my voice, and do a lap of the pitch milking the Rangers supporters reactions and laughing at the tims, when the match finishes with my goal being the winner, i'd have to grab a champions flag and run around the pitch :pipe:

Straight to the Rangers fans. The goal would be for them and thats who I'd want to be celebrating with.

Its either this or get my banger oot and give it a right good tug.

Would you have a power wank and jizz all over them?

i'd just run around the pitch, dive into the rangers fans and see how far i got with a bit of crowd surfing coming back out with union jacks around me :praise: :praise:

Would have to run straight to the referee , roll down one sock and then engage him in a three fingered handshake, just to get the tims blood boiling then run to the bench , collect my flute and join the rest of the team in a full lap orange march with wee nacho at the front beating his chest twice in quick succsession and pumping his fist in the air all the way round and then grab a microphone and join the bears in the crowd in a rendition of god save the queen, it would be well worth the yellow card!

Id pull out my M16, shoot 5 bheggars, plant my airstrike on the taig end which should get me a chopper and that would be the end of them.

take it you'd save your nuke?