On the phone to Ellis again..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really see why the OP would make this up as he's not claiming Ellis gave him info that is not allowed to be discussed.

just appears to be letting us know deal still on and the ground beside Ibrox would be improved etc.

Only time will tell if deal goes through, meanwhile i'm quite happy to get updates

I really hope NL isnt pulling our puddins, but i seriously think this is bullshit, i dont understand why the daily record wouldnt have a snippet from him, when it was them who 1st picked the whole story up.

Ach well aw yerself mathuzalemcraphead2.gif

Before anybody else asks Mr Ellis first, can he open a huge Rangers themed sports bar with loads of HD screens and Sky. Maybe even some cracking birds with Rangers strips serving the Bears our drinks.

Well done NL. :beer1::praise: Here's hoping on all counts.

Before anybody else asks Mr Ellis first, can he open a huge Rangers themed sports bar with loads of HD screens and Sky. Maybe even some cracking birds with Rangers strips serving the Bears our drinks.

im just away to put some false teeth under my pillow to see if the tooth fairy pays out on a job lot rather than single teeth :P

im just away to put some false teeth under my pillow to see if the tooth fairy pays out on a job lot rather than single teeth :P

:clap: lol

Thanks for the update NL. (tu)

It is for each of us to decide for themselves what credence we give to the OP. FWIW, I believe this conversation (like the preceding two) did happen and that all of us on RM should be grateful to NL for taking the time to share this information with us. Those that posted facetious comments, while understandable, are IMO mistaken.

Thanks for the update NL. (tu)

It is for each of us to decide for themselves what credence we give to the OP. FWIW, I believe this conversation (like the preceding two) did happen and that all of us on RM should be grateful to NL for taking the time to share this information with us. Those that posted facetious comments, while understandable, are IMO mistaken.

Agree mate, all those people who are trying to say hes talking shite and getting on his back. At least he is trying to find out info, im sure thats what everybody wants. Even if you dont think hes telling the truth there is no need to slate the man. Cheers NL :praise:

I'll reserve judgement til I see something concrete. There is also supposed to be a North American consortium interested but are waiting for the right moment. One plan to raise a wee bit of capital is to have the Govan Stand sponsored.