On the phone to Ellis again..

Just can't get my head round that Ellis, who is trying to buy Rangers and with all the rules surrounding a takeover, is talking to and texting some random guy who is then telling everyone on open internet forums <cr>

If true Ellis is not the guy to takeover the Club, but I suspect it aint true at all. :sherlock:

I think the OP believes it's true.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What people must remember is that if there is any truth in the conversations that may or may not have taken place, what was said does not fall within the realms of confidentiality, if true Ellis has not broken any laws about his possible involvement with the club and possible development. Remember there are well documented plans in place of what could be allowed to re-develop the land around Ibrox something that has been mentioned many times on this forum.

Rather than look at the negatives, as many of us seem prone to do, let's look at the positives, if this conversation and the ones prior are genuine then it also shows the possibility that the new owner might be willing to engage with the fans on a more even basis rather than a lot of the cloak and dagger stuff we have received from SDM at times.

As for N_L, don't question where his loyalties lie because he is a Blue Nose like the majority of us who post/access this site.