Aberdeen supporter goes to Australia

Ozblue

This is a cracker of a joke if you want to piss off a sheepie tonight........(tu)

An Aberdeen supporter goes to Australia and tries to find work at an outback property.He approaches the head foreman and asks if there is any work going.

The Gaffer tells him that the property is about the size of Scotland and has to be fenced all the way round to keep the cattle in and the Kangaroos out and then asks the Aberdonian if he has ever done any fencing work?

The Aberdonian replied; " Em, Ive done it on a small scale."

The Gaffer then asks the guy if he has ever rounded up cattle on horseback because they have 60,000 head of cattle that need moving from paddock to paddock all the time.

The Aberdonian replied; "Em, I've done it on a small scale."

The Gaffer then asked the guy if he had ever used a rifle because the kangaroos sometimes got inside the fence and needed shooting before they ate all the pasture.

The Aberdonian replied; "Em, I've done it on a small scale."

So the Gaffer in frustration said; "Tell me something! Have you ever did ANYTHING on a big scale?"

And the Aberdonian replied; "well I fucked a sheep on the Peterhead weighbridge once and that was a real big scale.":lol: