Big Boumsong on SSN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ad take him bAck for next season where is he playin is it Lyon

Can't afford Boumsong. I don't like the dick anyway but thats probably because I had BOUMSONG 4 on the back of my strip when he went to Newcastle. I was fuckin gutted

I liked boumsong, him leaving won us the league as it let us strengthen all over the park, shame we only saw him play for four months. Was pissed off at the time but he was used by Rangers and his agent to make some cash.

Totally agree. Always thought he was a cracking player and was gutted he left.

Can't afford Boumsong. I don't like the dick anyway but thats probably because I had BOUMSONG 4 on the back of my strip when he went to Newcastle. I was fuckin gutted

:lol: made that error too, waste of a nice away shirt that year!

:lol: made that error too, waste of a nice away shirt that year!

Had the red third top. Was a minted top. I have made that mistake before. Had FERGUSON 6 when he left for Blackburn so bought a new top only for him to return 18 months later while we had the same strip. Also got LE GUEN 12 on the back of one. After that I decided no more names :lol:

Had the red third top. Was a minted top. I have made that mistake before. Had FERGUSON 6 when he left for Blackburn so bought a new top only for him to return 18 months later while we had the same strip. Also got LE GUEN 12 on the back of one. After that I decided no more names :lol:

You want to try one last top? Maybe a Lafferty one?

You want to try one last top? Maybe a Lafferty one?

haha gd idea (tu)

seen it on SSN just now, brilliant. loved how an interview about lyon possibly getting to the semi final of the champions league turned into J.A.B singing follow follow, saying he still loves rangers and that he is "a rangers fan". legend.

he still hasnt changed though. in a 3 min interview he has just touted himself around saying he would play for us again and would love to work under in his words "big eck" at birmingham.

im sure lyon fans would love to hear that interview