Post split fixtures

rosco senior

Now we are able to work out fixtures it is apparent we should have 3 home and 2 away post split.

Again this is going to give the situation where in total we would have played 20 home games so again we will have to visit either Dundee Utd, Motherwell or Hearts/St Johnstone for a 3rd time this season to keep home/away balance at 19 games.

Time to start making noises as our "friends" across the city would be doing by now ??

We will have 2 home games and 4 away games to play after tonights win against Aberdeen.So that means we have Dundee Utd away then comes the split.

Hearts seem in the best position to grab 6th place because they only have to draw at home against Killie and St.J have to visit the Sheepies and win and Hearts get beaten.

We know we have to go to the piggery and we will have Hibs away also.

By rights we should therefore have Hearts,Dundee Utd and Motherwell at Ibrox to even up our home/away games against these 3 teams, but we know that isn't going to happen.I would much prefer us having to go to Tynecastle but I wouldn't mind betting the SPL will send us to play on that atrocity of a Coo paddock at Fir park.

I hope we have the Title sewn up before then anyway...We await the outcome.:pipe:

The definite away games are celtc and Hibs. The 2 home games will be against Dundee Utd/Hearts/Motherwell but since we have to play 3 away games after the split we will have to visit Tynecastle, Tannadice or Fir Park for a third time.

I reckon we will see (in nor order);

Hearts (H)

celtc (A)

Hibs (A)

Dundee Utd (H)

Motherwell (A)

Are they waiting until after the Dundee Utd game before they announce the fixtures?

They will say that the fixture list can't be published until all games are finished on 10th April because there is no definite 6th position confirmed just yet.It's a good enough excuse for them to wait and see what our lead is over the Mhanks so they can arrange our game against them where we have minimal chance of winning the league at the piggery again.

That scenario haunts the SPL and the Police, so they will use everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen, IMO.

Are they waiting until after the Dundee Utd game before they announce the fixtures?

They will say that the fixture list can't be published until all games are finished on 10th April because there is no definite 6th position confirmed just yet.It's a good enough excuse for them to wait and see what our lead is over the Mhanks so they can arrange our game against them where we have minimal chance of winning the league at the piggery again.

That scenario haunts the SPL and the Police, so they will use everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen, IMO.

For some reason I thought the 6th position was confirmed. doh Fair enough then. I was thinking they were waiting for the other reason you mention.

For some reason I thought the 6th position was confirmed. doh Fair enough then. I was thinking they were waiting for the other reason you mention.

St.Johnstone can still take 6th place if they beat the sheepies at Pittawdrie on Sunday and Hearts have lost to Killie at Tynecastle on the Saturday.If Hearts win or draw then that's it over for St. J.