In hindsight would you re-sign

markybear

Yes or no  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Wud u re-sign k miller looking back in hindsight?

A couple of yrs on and kenny is still with rangers. When we heard the whispers about smith possibly signing him at the time there where alot of unhappy bears round and about ibrox. Most saying he wasn't gd enough to play for us again and a fair amount wearing their heart on their sleeve and being brutally honest saying they did not want a badge thumping ex-tim signing for us. Both fair points, I for one didn't really want him playing for us for my 2nd reason if I'm honest, but looking back now I'm quite glad smith did wat he did. IMO he's been proven correct as he is more often than not. I feel millers been an invaluable member of the sqaud and we miss him when he's injured/suspended. So looking back now in hindsight wud u back his return or protest against it (u can shove ur kenny miller up yer arse), I'm sure we all remember that song!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well with money issues at the moment if we sold him who else could we use? yes, some may say we can use fleck, little and shinnie and thats a good idea but we need some experience up front i think. at least until they start developing their skills.

No, because anyone who having already played for Rangers and then chooses to pull on the green and grey has no place at Ibrox

I understand ur point, I felt like this wen he signed. But let me ask u, do u cheer wen he scores goals for example in the recent cup final or his 4/5 goals against timmy?

I'm not havin a go by the way, just interested bud

No, because anyone who having already played for Rangers and then chooses to pull on the green and grey has no place at Ibrox

I understand ur point, I felt like this wen he signed. But let me ask u, do u cheer wen he scores goals for example in the recent cup final or his 4/5 goals against timmy?

I cheer, I cheer because Rangers have scored - not Miller.

There are a lot of Rangers fans who dont rate/like Lafferty - but thats not a reason to not celebrate or cheer a Rangers goal whenever he scores.

I was at the Girodome that day when he scored against us also, and to this day I still remember the sheer joy on his face when running towards the Celtic fans.

There are a lot of Rangers fans who dont rate/like Lafferty - but thats not a reason to not celebrate or cheer a Rangers goal whenever he scores.

I was at the Girodome that day when he scored against us also, and to this day I still remember the sheer joy on his face when running towards the Celtic fans.

And what about the joy on his face when he scored against them? Does that not count? No wonder he was celebrating when he scored against us, he had just ended something like an 11 game run without a goal.

Miller showed under Smith at international level what he brings to the table, so to speak. I would have re-signed him. TBH I dont think theres a case against him being signed, just cos he played for them doesnt mean much especially after the two goals he scored v them.

fair doo's, u think u'll ever get over it or let bygones be bygones?

Personally I've got over it and I just support him now as if it never happened even tho It'll always live in my memory(at the back sumwhere)

Miller is a good enough wee player and because of this I voted yes but I cant forgive or forget him playing for them.

Small minded? Maybe, but that’s just my opinion on the matter.