In hindsight would you re-sign

markybear

Yes or no  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Wud u re-sign k miller looking back in hindsight?

I voted no. Yes he has done a job but the fact he played for them annoys me. He is fucking horrendous at times as well he does have good games but his first touch is shite and a lot of time you could pick the row his shots will end up in.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no. Yes he has done a job but the fact he played for them annoys me. He is fucking horrendous at times as well he does have good games but his first touch is shite and a lot of time you could pick the row his shots will end up in.

This (tu)

But i would say hes shite nearly all the time his first touch is awful as well.

When we signed him I was still in mind of the headless chicken we seen playing for us all those years ago and that was the main reason I didn't want us to sign him.

However since he has come back I think it's evident that the experience he has gained since leaving us has helped to make him a far better player.

His runs are more intelligent and his overall awareness has improved too. Add that to his pace, his willingness to work and his imporved scoring record and you cannot deny it's been money well spent.

So with the benefit of hindsight, yes, I would have signed him.

Because i don't like him and i only picture him wearing the filthy thing.

This seems to me a kind of psychosis.

What you trying to say.?

Like from what the defintion of psychosis means making something up i'd love to know what im making up.?

Or it could mean not in touch with reality.?

Are you trying to say he never played for the scum.?

From what i see your one.

In hindsight yes, but back then no. I didn't see what qualities he offered over Novo, plus his scoring record in the SPL with them wasn't an improvement over his 1/3 he has had over his career.

Looking back, he has been one of the most important signings we have made, Walter got it spot on and he has been not only an asset to the squad but the perfect foil for Boyd, who has thrived alongside him.

What you trying to say.?

Like from what the defintion of psychosis means making something up i'd love to know what im making up.?

The inability to see anything but the worst in people. I choose to see the player who delights in scoring goals for the team he plays for, because that team happens to be us, even if it used to be Hibs, Wolves or, yes, Celtic. You are incapable of seeing anything other than the fact he played for the scum. You're clearly a negative, hate-filled person. I happen to love Rangers more than I hate Celtic, so when a player scores for us, I don't hold his past against him.

What you trying to say.?

The inability to see anything but the worst in people. I choose to see the player who delights in scoring goals for the team he plays for, because that team happens to be us, even if it used to be Hibs, Wolves or, yes, Celtic. You are incapable of seeing anything other than the fact he played for the scum. You're clearly a negative, hate-filled person. I happen to love Rangers more than I hate Celtic, so when a player scores for us, I don't hold his past against him.

exactly

some people on here dont see it that way though

No. Any player that plays for the Mighty Rangers and then plays for the scum should not be allowed to play for us again. There is plenty of other players out there that would die to play for us and could do a job just as good as Miller. Not taking anything away from Kenny as he has done well since coming back. But IMO he shouldnt have been allowed back.

I've always been a fan of Miller since the first time I saw him play against Killie at Rugby park in August 2000 and he scored in our 4-2 win (I think)A certain Alistair McCoist was playing for Killie that day.

I'm glad we re-signed him and I hope he does the business for us for a few more years.:clap:

What you trying to say.?

I must admit i hate him for being a shitic player, and what's wrong with that.

And i also hate him because i think he is shite and he has no first touch and plays Rugby for most of the game.

And as for loving Rangers more than hating shitic what you on about make sence FFS, that's the most negative thing i have ever read.

Now as far as i know shitic hate us we hate them that's all part of supporting a team in old firm if you don't agree then your the one that dosn't love Rangers.

And i also hate him because i think he is shite

Don't necessarily agree but a line like that needs repeating.

He's done well, wasn't happy when he resigned but the goals against them make it totally worth it. Will never sing his name though, like someone else here said, can't forgive or forget but will applaud him if he plays well.

As long as the player gives 110% is all that matters to me.

I remember being in Mexico when he signed and getting a call from a pal. I reassured him he would come good as he was in his peak and he has matured and learned so much under smith now.

There's only one kenny miller