In hindsight would you re-sign

markybear

Yes or no  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Wud u re-sign k miller looking back in hindsight?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all know what the reasons are for the people who voted 'no'

Cause we're big nasty bigots (tu)

Hating your rivals and everything concerned with them ? Whatever next.

hmmmm

Apparantly more than you love your own club

An awfully cliché response.

Without actually knowing me I would love to know how you came this conclusion ?

probably this comment 'Hating your rivals and everything concerned with them ? Whatever next.' as a reason not to accept Kenny Miller - who has been an invaluable asset this season

but, feel free to prove me wrong (tu)

hmmmm

probably this comment 'Hating your rivals and everything concerned with them ? Whatever next.' as a reason not to accept Kenny Miller - who has been an invaluable asset this season

I sang " You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse " at the cup final a few years ago, and I'm still sticking to my original judgement of the re-signing of him.

Now don't get me wrong I'm glad he's scored those goals for the team. Players come and go and I'll still be here long after he's gone.

hmmmm

I sang " You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse " at the cup final a few years ago, and I'm still sticking to my original judgement of the re-signing of him.

Now don't get me wrong I'm glad he's scored those goals for the team. Players come and go and I'll still be here long after he's gone.

Nicely put lad (tu)

Do 'we'?

What are these reasons?

he used to play for Celtic - people cant see past it

I don't understand why you have a problem with that <cr>

Do 'we'?

What are these reasons?

he used to play for Celtic - people cant see past it

See past it In my eyes there's nothing to look past he played for 666 FC and that's it, he may aswell be running around with horn's on his head because that's how i see him.

It just smacks of hating them more than loving Rangers

he is playing well for us and scoring goals - people don't want to accept a key player because he used to play for them

it's just sad

Okay, here's a hypothetical situation....

As we know Robbie Keane is out of favour at Spurs - hence why he's currently at Celtic. Now say (remember this is hypothetical) some investor came in and offered to pay his wages and transfer fee.

Would you take him at Rangers?

Bearing in mind he has proves he can score goals up here, and is twice the player Miller will ever be?

he is playing well for us and scoring goals - people don't want to accept a key player because he used to play for them

it's just sad

As we know Robbie Keane is out of favour at Spurs - hence why he's currently at Celtic. Now say (remember this is hypothetical) some investor came in and offered to pay his wages and transfer fee.

Bearing in mind he has proves he can score goals up here, and is twice the player Miller will ever be?

course I would - he would clearly add something to the team

I thought all this shit was finished with when we signed MoJo

it's just sad

Well fair enough, although I don't agree with it, thats opinion and your entitled to it. I just wish that people who were opposed to Miller signing are allowed to have their opinion without being labeled as bigots/small minded/hate Celtic more than they love Rangers etc etc etc

it's just sad

Well fair enough, although I don't agree with it, thats opinion and your entitled to it. I just wish that people who were opposed to Miller signing are allowed to have their opinion without being labeled as bigots/small minded/hate Celtic more than they love Rangers etc etc etc

theres two sides to that coin - the ones that support Miller and dare to suggest why others dont are labelled as 'handwringers' or not real bears

cant we all just get along?? :(

it's just sad

theres two sides to that coin - the ones that support Miller and dare to suggest why others dont are labelled as 'handwringers' or not real bears

We will once Millers gone :wink:

it's just sad

Why do you have a problem with some supporters not liking Miller as a matter of interest?

He's never booed or anything,cant we all support our team the way we want to ?

It's like the folk who adore Miller are trying to point score against the folk that don't.

I don't have a problem with you liking him so why the problem the other way about?

it's just sad

Why do you have a problem with some supporters not liking Miller as a matter of interest?

He's never booed or anything,cant we all support our team the way we want to ?

It's like the folk who adore Miller are trying to point score against the folk that don't.

I don't have a problem with you liking him so why the problem the other way about?

I'm not that bothered - it's just seems to me that people cant get past his past, even though he is clearly an asset to Rangers

but if that is the way people want to think then so be it

@ TravellingWillBEARy

I've always been honest enough to admit i wont let go of his past,i still remember how i felt the day he scored against us in that rag.

I can't argue he's been an asset and i have never or will never boo him when he wears our jersey,i'd just rather we hadn't signed him.

"I was fortunate enough to have options. "But, when Celtic made their interest known, this was where I wanted to play. It's a tremendous honour."

Kenny on the day he signed a pre-contract for them,us being one of the options.

Still irritates me :dry:

@ TravellingWillBEARy

I've always been honest enough to admit i wont let go of his past,i still remember how i felt the day he scored against us in that rag.

I can't argue he's been an asset and i have never or will never boo him when he wears our jersey,i'd just rather we hadn't signed him.

"I was fortunate enough to have options. "But, when Celtic made their interest known, this was where I wanted to play. It's a tremendous honour."

I was at that game when he scored against us and done the badge thumping shite, wanted to kill him

he's doing it for us now so fair play to him

@ TravellingWillBEARy

I was at that game when he scored against us and done the badge thumping shite, wanted to kill him

he's doing it for us now so fair play to him

You're more tolerant than me then mate,without a doubt he's doing the business.

it's just sad

First of all as i said on back in this post to hate the bheasts like the way they hate us is all part of supporting an Old Firm team if you don't agree on that then your the one that dosn't love Rangers.

And how the feck is Millar a key player my granny would do better half the times, with Steven Davis is the real key player he supplies the strikers with chances and plenty of them at that and if he wasn't there Millar would be shite.