In hindsight would you re-sign

markybear

Yes or no  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Wud u re-sign k miller looking back in hindsight?

It just smacks of hating them more than loving Rangers

he is playing well for us and scoring goals - people don't want to accept a key player because he used to play for them

it's just sad

First of all as i said on back in this post to hate the bheasts like the way they hate us is all part of supporting an Old Firm team if you don't agree on that then your the one that dosn't love Rangers.

And how the feck is Millar a key player my granny would do better half the times, with Steven Davis is the real key player he supplies the strikers with chances and plenty of them at that and if he wasn't there Millar would be shite.

19 goals this season? not a key payer?

jog on

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is playing well for us and scoring goals - people don't want to accept a key player because he used to play for them

it's just sad

First of all as i said on back in this post to hate the bheasts like the way they hate us is all part of supporting an Old Firm team if you don't agree on that then your the one that dosn't love Rangers.

And how the feck is Millar a key player my granny would do better half the times, with Steven Davis is the real key player he supplies the strikers with chances and plenty of them at that and if he wasn't there Millar would be shite.

jog on

He is shite just face it.

it's just sad

jog on

no he isn't

just face it

it's just sad

jog on

no he isn't

just face it

:lol: I hate him so hes shite.

On the is he or isn't he shite debate.....

Personally I think Kenny Miller is a poor footballer, very poor actually.

The thing is, when he is plying his trade in an even poorer league like the SPL, he is made to look much better than he actually is. And the fact he seems to be one of our better players, it really does say a lot about the standard of footballer currently at Rangers

The thing is, when he is plying his trade in an even poorer league like the SPL, he is made to look much better than he actually is. And the fact he seems to be one of our better players, it really does say a lot about the standard of footballer currently at Rangers

TRUE.

If you think kenny miller is a poor football then what does that make kris boyd?.... boyd is a terrible footballer he is the laziest bastard on the pitch ive ever seen, the only thing boyds got going for him is goals. and you go on about miller looking good in the spl do u honestly think boyd will be a star in the premiership? no fucking chance :lol: :lol:

Im glad kennys back NOW been an important player for the team but I will admit wasnt happy at the time.

And sonofwilliam how can you say a player is shite for not liking him <cr>

If you think kenny miller is a poor football then what does that make kris boyd?.... boyd is a terrible footballer he is the laziest bastard on the pitch ive ever seen, the only thing boyds got going for him is goals. and you go on about miller looking good in the spl do u honestly think boyd will be a star in the premiership? no fucking chance :lol: :lol:

Im glad kennys back NOW been an important player for the team but I will admit wasnt happy at the time.

Well i would never turn my colours and i never liked anyone who did. (tu)

that doesnt mean hes shite but mate it just means you dont like him :lol:

that doesnt mean hes shite but mate it just means you dont like him :lol:

:lol:

A very shrewd signing for us - he's been a huge factor in our winning the title last year and has been a major contributor this year as well. Wattie and Coisty knew he'd do the business and also have no problems what-so-ever with him as a person, which says it all for me.

A couple of yrs on and kenny is still with rangers. When we heard the whispers about smith possibly signing him at the time there where alot of unhappy bears round and about ibrox. Most saying he wasn't gd enough to play for us again and a fair amount wearing their heart on their sleeve and being brutally honest saying they did not want a badge thumping ex-tim signing for us. Both fair points, I for one didn't really want him playing for us for my 2nd reason if I'm honest, but looking back now I'm quite glad smith did wat he did. IMO he's been proven correct as he is more often than not. I feel millers been an invaluable member of the sqaud and we miss him when he's injured/suspended. So looking back now in hindsight wud u back his return or protest against it (u can shove ur kenny miller up yer arse), I'm sure we all remember that song!

Its Great to be proved wrong , no I am not humbled just very happy to have to admit I was wrong .

@ TravellingWillBEARy

I've always been honest enough to admit i wont let go of his past,i still remember how i felt the day he scored against us in that rag.

I can't argue he's been an asset and i have never or will never boo him when he wears our jersey,i'd just rather we hadn't signed him.

"I was fortunate enough to have options. "But, when Celtic made their interest known, this was where I wanted to play. It's a tremendous honour."

Kenny on the day he signed a pre-contract for them,us being one of the options.

Still irritates me :dry:

Read that quote.

"I was fortunate enough to have options. "But, when Celtic made their interest known, this was where I wanted to play. It's a tremendous honour."

Rhats, and celtc cast-offs should never be accepted at The Rangers.

Now this is one thing that REALLY pisses me off.

Whenever anyone dares have a pop at Miller, the Miller fans always bring Boyd into it. Why is this?

The thread is about Miller, not once in any of my replys have I mentioned Kris Boyd, so why are you slating him in here. Point scoring maybe because you wanna suck Millers balls?

If u wanna go slating Boydy then go and search the forums, and believe me it wont take long, because there are plenty of threads in which to do it

it just seems to me that people cant get past his past

It seems to me that people can't get past the fact that some of us haven't changed our minds about him....

As has been said, nobody on our side of the fence seems to mind people taking a different view......

it just seems to me that people cant get past his past

It seems to me that people can't get past the fact that some of us haven't changed our minds about him....

As has been said, nobody on our side of the fence seems to mind people taking a different view......

on this maybe - cant say that for certain other issues though eh?

I dunno, a lot of the 'handwringers' strike me as pretty intolerant sorts who seem to think that folk should only sing somgs of which they approve etc

I dunno, a lot of the 'handwringers' strike me as pretty intolerant sorts who seem to think that folk should only sing somgs of which they approve etc

a lot of 'real bears' strike me as clinging on to a culture and heritage that they cant properly define

a lot of 'real bears' strike me as clinging on to a culture and heritage that they cant properly define

Your right thats what we are "real bears" :wink: