Wayne Rooney starts for Manchester United

Ryan_1

Wayne Rooney remarkably returns to Manchester United starting line-up for game against Bayern Munich, only 8 days after suffering minor ligament damage. Could be a massive risk from SAF.

Wayne Rooney remarkably returns to Manchester United starting line-up for game against Bayern Munich, only 8 days after suffering minor ligament damage. Could be a massive risk from SAF.

capello will be raging

i hope he doesnt do any more damage to the ankle, hes a great talent and i hate to see players out of the game. But if he does do more damage then its very bad coaching from Sir alex, no doubt hes talked him into it but.

capello will be raging

Fuck him. It isn't any of his business who Fergie chooses to play for his club.

capello will be raging

Fuck him. It isn't any of his business who Fergie chooses to play for his club.

no not at all, but i wouldnt be best pleased if i was him!

rooney starting probably contributed to man u's whirlwind start although there is no way he was fit to play.

unfortunately he will always have a weakness in that ankle unless there is some radical surgical technique out there to put it right