I Told You So

Beasley

I told you all that Kyle Lafferty would come good and start getting on the score sheet, he scored tonight then set one up, what a guy!!! Lafferty, or as I like to call him: 'The New Ronaldo', will go on a good run now until the end of the season and get a good few more goals. I have a question for the rest of you, though.

If Lafferty does score a few more goals from now until the end of the season, would you want to keep him on for next season or get rid of him still?

He hasn't came good yet but I'm glad he scored and played well, will do alot for his confidence, Boyd needed dropped as well, this could be Kyles chance to step up

He hasn't came good yet but I'm glad he scored and played well, will do alot for his confidence, Boyd needed dropped as well, this could be Kyles chance to step up

Nice gesture Gaz52 with your sig (tu)

Filip Sebo - 24 appearances, 2 goals.

Kyle Lafferty - 44 appearances, 8 goals.

No, he is an absolute donkey. Well done tonight yes, but he isn't good enough for Rangers.

and naismith is.he has had alot more time and is still shit

Filip Sebo - 24 appearances, 2 goals.

Kyle Lafferty - 44 appearances, 8 goals.

No, he is an absolute donkey. Well done tonight yes, but he isn't good enough for Rangers.

and naismith is.he has had alot more time and is still shit

I agree with this, though i did expect more from him.

I don't think you could say that K.L. has "Come good" by scoring 1 goal.

What you can say is that he should gain confidence by his performance tonight and try to get consistentency into his game.If he does that on a regular basis and keeps scoring when he gets a run in the team, that's when you can say he has "Come good".

He deserves the praise and I really hope it spurs him on to be the player he could and should be.:sherlock: