Alas! no love for Lee

polar bear

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu was miles better. If Edu plays like that theres no need for us to play davis in the centre, some of Edu's passing down the middle were superb. We just need thomson to get at the top of his game.

I cringe when people call him "Big Lee". Big Lee is shite and "Wee KT" is miles better overall.

A Davis-Thomson CM pairing next season would be :praise::drool:

I doubt if blinkered people like yourself,actually watch half the game.I know Walter and I certainly do. :)

I thought this was a fishing thread because I cant remember lee doing anything of significant note. And like I've said before , it's not even like he can get praise for playing the silent hemdani role because he just did nothing tonight, yet another game passes by him

If he played well, good stuff (tu)

His last few performances have been very poor and hopefully this will give him a wee boost.

Thing is Papa,if things don't pan out the way they are supposed to.We all know big Lee is the first to be picked on.

On the other hand,when things go well,big Lee is usually last to get any praise. :(

He had a quiet game tonight, but Edu was everywhere, Was outstanding and when you think of both performances tonight you have to say Edu deserves most of the praise rather than lee.

Weaknesses - slow, cumbersome, struggles to get close enough to opponents to make tackles due to lack of mobility, poor passer, motormouth, wee barry armbands boyfriend.

Strengths - can on occassion be a threat from corners.

Wasn't faultless, he played okay. Edu was better though.

Noone is comparing him with Edu,or Davis tonight.All we are saying is,big Lee done everything that the manager

asked him to do,and when you do what the manager want's you to do,you can be pretty sure,your'e in the starting

line-up next game.It's as simple as that. :rolleyes:

Lee McCulloch performance tonight was poor, he's a passenger in CM.

The sooner Walter puts our star man Davis in CM the better.

why? he got man of the match from rightside

im getting fed up of this mythical davis is better in the middle hes played far more on the right and performed like a player of the year but all the know it alls want him to move position

im getting fed up of this mythical davis is better in the middle hes played far more on the right and performed like a player of the year but all the know it alls want him to move position

If Edu can play like thay most weeks and we have Thomson at the top of his game theres no need for Davis at CM. Some of the balls Edu played down the middle tonight were oustanding and he played little triangles with him miller and davis. he was everywhere on the park so he basicly gave Davis a free role.

Not you as well DB :blush: Big Lee,like him or not,does exactly what Walter asks of him,and I for one appreciate

him (most of the time)being in the side. (tu)

He may have got MOTM from his so called RM position, but most of the game he's inside leaving us so lop sided it's untrue.

The sooner he's played in CM the more balance through out the side will occur, and we will reap the benefits of Davis abilities even more.

I want Davis in the middle so we can play two wingers and drop McCulloch.

He may have got MOTM from his so called RM position, but most of the game he's inside leaving us so lop sided it's untrue.

The sooner he's played in CM the more balance through out the side will occur, and we will reap the benefits of Davis abilities even more.

In your opinion what happens if we play him in the middle and it dosent work, will you want him shunted out right

we are winning the league with the system the gaffer is using why we want to change it is beyond this bear