Grassi Tackle

An awful tackle, no where near the ball.

24v2quv.jpg

Now THAT (talking from Edu's perspective) is how you go into a tackle!!!!! He knows he's going to take a sore one, some dirty bastard running at him not even watching the ball. Big Mo just steams into it regardless, clears the ball & takes it like a man. A+ star in the making we have here!!!

As soon as that prick made that tackle I almost chucked my stubby

(Beer bottle) at the telly but I remembered just in time that it was full.That was definitely a straight Red without a shadow of a doubt.I first thought the tackle on McCulloch should have seen him frogmarched but I'll have to look at it again to be sure.

The tackle on Mo was fucking criminal and if Thommo and Kenny Miller got a red for their efforts, this guy should be charged with assault.

Mo gets the ball with his right foot and this bastard goes in studs up and almost takes Mo's left kneecap off.It was potentially as dangerous as Scumbag Simpson's crocking of Ian Durrant...No wonder we DETEST the sheepie bastards.:2gunsfiring_v1:

Absolutely the Edu one was a red card, no intention of going for the ball. Only saw the tackle on McCullouch on a jumpy stream but that one seemed to be a yellow which he received.

Saying that he had one or two other niggly fouls that could have got a second yellow, especially if you compare it to Rafael in the United-Munich game.

What a difference a replay makes. I thought it was a 50/50 originally where Edu was just a little bit quicker. That's a shocking challenge. Straight red, for me.

anything happening with this, review panel or nowt, i remember lafferty fiasco everyday in the papers and on the radio but i aint heard a whimper of grassis tackle, whats the crack

And you have certain people who say that we get all the decisions, well even though I know they won't be I hope they're eating their words after viewing that, that was a straight red without a shadow of a doubt, and what's even more annoying the ref had a very clear view of the incident as he's bloody standing right beside them.