There was word last year that they were getting replaced around the time we changed the clock and scoreboards, maybe there are beginning this process, doubtful but not impossible

Hello Bears,

At the shareholders meeting last December it stated the firm that had installed them had went bust.

No response on when they are getting fixed with another contractor.

On a personal level I miss them because I have mobility problems and can't stand up & down that easy (except SCUM games come out wrecked) but it gives me a chance to see goal etc if i'm having a bad day.

53 on it's way

WATP

:happy:

Can't remember them mentioning any company going bust at the club AGM?

Bain did admit they needed repaired but said the funds had just been allocated to more pressing areas. Hopefully the fact they've now been switched off means, they're being replaced.

At least we can afford to switch ours off unlike our chums in the East End... :ph34r:

It looked like the panels all around the screens had been removed last night so that is why I think they must have been getting work done on them. Just the advertising panels I mean not the silver wall panels.

They need replaced rather than fixed as they are awful quality. Just show the difference after being at hampden and the screens there and then looking at the quality of the ones at ibrox.

I sure this has been said before, but why could we watch the game on the big screen at hampden during the semi and final but we are not allowed to do it during games at ibrox? I understand they canst show replays of certain things.

They need replaced rather than fixed as they are awful quality. Just show the difference after being at hampden and the screens there and then looking at the quality of the ones at ibrox.

I sure this has been said before, but why could we watch the game on the big screen at hampden during the semi and final but we are not allowed to do it during games at ibrox? I understand they canst show replays of certain things.

Anytime I'm over I am always sitting in the Broomloan and during the second half it is hard to see the action at the other end so I'm relying on the big screens to give me an indication of what is happening.

But the last game I was at (St Mirren - 06/03/10) the screens were off then so I take it they have not been switched on since.

I wish they were removed, look awful.

Wish they could be replaced with seats but I'm sure it has been stated that it is not possible to put seats in those areas due to structural issues.

The new corners were built in a way that they could take seats at a later date ,would like to see something done with the stadium capacity wise and modernise it, the current design is twenty years out of date .

Get rid of the screens and put in some terracing.

This would be excellent.

Maybe 1,500-2,000 bears in each corner? Should help create a good noise. Could even have a guy at the front with a loudspeaker to help get the chants going and synchronising bouncies, clapping hands in the air etc. Would be just like some of the foreign fanatics but Govan style.

I seen walter in comet the other day so hopefully the new tellys will arrive next week. some time between 9am - 6pm as comet can only give all fucking day slots for delivery