Xbox 360 RM Fifa Cup

BR_54

Bonnissel 1 - 4 StuPollock

StuPollock 4 - 2 Bonnissel

Good games mate, my first goal in the first game was very very lucky, you keep the ball well and if you had more quality up front you would have gave me alot more trouble.

argeed, AC have a very good defence, but their lack of pace annoys me. Best of luck in the final :clap:

Thanks mate. I was very surprised at the pace Thiago Silva had, he was out pacing Benzema & Higuian. You kept the ball very well and i ended up just letting you come at me and then break on you. haha :ph34r:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StuPollock - The King Of Kings :praise:

Real Madrid 4 - 2 Bayern Munich

Was a very good first half, very even and was nothing it at, was 1-1 at half time. I ended up just picking a few right passes and was clinical in my finishing. Good game Jordo mate.

i suggest that the winner keeps the same team :craphead:

StuPollock - The King Of Kings :praise:

Real Madrid 4 - 2 Bayern Munich

Was a very good first half, very even and was nothing it at, was 1-1 at half time. I ended up just picking a few right passes and was clinical in my finishing. Good game Jordo mate.

i suggest that the winner keeps the same team :craphead:

good game mate, nothing came off for me and you took your chances well. 3rd goal was a bit cheeky though :lol:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Damn, I would've taken this tourny down due to my better H2H than Stu :craphead: , but my disc is fucked.

Stu's a lucky boy :sherlock:

haha you forced me not to go to chelsea in the last game :(

I still beat you one game when you had Chelsea :sherlock:

Plus I should've stayed Barca for all my games, had 100% record with them :craphead:

no you didnt, you bet me twice with barca when i went madrid then inter and then i won twice with chelsea. Then you told me to change team cause Drogba so i went valencia and lost the final game :ph34r:

So we played twice with our best teams, and we both won twice ( Chelsea and Barca )

Then I won the neutral match :sherlock:

Edit : Actually you went Valencia the 1st game then Madrid the last.