Marouane Chamakh to Arsenal

a hink arsenal are a good team :wink: they really need a decent goalscorer and a fckn keeper almunia is pish lol :craphead:

He's not pish, he just makes daft decisions. Like him deciding to come out for Ibrahimovic's first goal at the Emirates or parrying the ball which led to Kevin Phillips' equaliser.

He's a good shot stopper; his first half performance in the first leg showed it, but he needs to be more consistent.

Replying to Keithgersbear:

(wont let me reply anymore)

If you were to go through the whole team would you say there was any world class players?

I hear you say Fabregas, but would he really get into the Barca team?

And in big games does he have the skill and presence to be influential?

Arsenal have based their whole team around Fabregas for the last 3 years and have won nothing. And will he even be there next year? Again poor management.

Van Persie? He cannot complete a season.

Vermalen? He might look good scoring goals against average teams at home, but can he defend?

Also it is his choice to not spend. Shareholders have said there is money to spend.

He just chooses to be stubborn and naive.

And he plays Denilson every week.

:sherlock:

:anguish:

Barcelona WANT Fabregas. I would rather listen to them than you on that regard mate.

Van Persie is a top class footballer, not his fault with the injuries. Its a very good squad, which just needs 2-3 players to make it better.

CSKA keeper Akinfeev would be a good replacement for Almunia. He was really good against Inter.

he was a very promising youngster but he really hasnt improved much since he broke into the team his handling is awful and will stop him becoming one of this generations great keepers IMO . i had high hopes for him as well , i do enjoy finding young players and watching them develop into World stars.

People may mock Football Manager etc but the number of players i have found on that game then searched for them in real life is unreal , Piatti being one of them currently at almeria now i think , if he could find some consistency he could ply his trade for a top side outwith the top 4 in the epl etc . i found Lloris before he was big in France etc Rene Adler , Akinfeev just to name but a few

CSKA keeper Akinfeev would be a good replacement for Almunia. He was really good against Inter.

he was a very promising youngster but he really hasnt improved much since he broke into the team his handling is awful and will stop him becoming one of this generations great keepers IMO . i had high hopes for him as well , i do enjoy finding young players and watching them develop into World stars.

People may mock Football Manager etc but the number of players i have found on that game then searched for them in real life is unreal , Piatti being one of them currently at almeria now i think , if he could find some consistency he could ply his trade for a top side outwith the top 4 in the epl etc . i found Lloris before he was big in France etc Rene Adler , Akinfeev just to name but a few

Ah, good old Champ.

Sports Interactive sell a professionalised version of their data base to Premiership clubs, including Everton and Chelsea.

It's strength is that the database is formed by fans of the clubs that are involved, so it's a pretty good research tool in some cases.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm pretty sure I remember Moyes suggesting he used the FM database to scout players.

Considering SI have researchers from every corner of the world, it's seems a good idea.

I remember when Sven took over Man City me n my mates were saying he must have sat playing fm07 when he was unemployed as he bought people like Elano, Bianchi and Bojinov who were amazing in it :lol:

My god cnt believe muff got away with the Rasmusenn comment only cause he is Muff(worrying thing is i knew his point) anyway im sick of the big messi love inn!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL FOR THE WORLD CUP!! RANGERS FOR THE SPL AND CHRLSEA FOR THE EPL!!!!! Money for all the good guys.... FTP

Or maybe because I was the only person who said it :rolleyes: