Season Ticket Renewal

182 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Yes
    • Yes - I'll be a new season ticket holder next season
    • No - Have to give it up due to cost
    • No - Live too far away
    • Maybe - I'm going to wait to see what happens with the ownership

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few on my row were moaning away yesterday "oh im no paying to watch this shite next season...blah blah blah". Pretty shocking that people just go and sit expecting pure entertainment. They dont seem to realise that supporting means that bit more than that. They of course leave every week at 75 minutes in and never sing a note all game.

another thing if you do the CCC how much is it and do you guarantee yourself for every away game ?

I don't know how often I have to say this but the CCCS is not for away games. It is to buy your own seat for non ST home games. So the cost is the ticket prices.

If you sign up for SPL aways, SC aways and/ or SLC aways you can pay by credit card, and the cost is the cost of whatever tickets you get allocated.

Just a quick question - haven't yet renewed my Season Ticket, but have applied to join the Union Bears. Should I renew my ticket (I sit in Govan Front) then wait for the Union Bears to sort out the move or should I let them try first before sending away my form?

I'm so confused by it :(

Just a quick question - haven't yet renewed my Season Ticket, but have applied to join the Union Bears. Should I renew my ticket (I sit in Govan Front) then wait for the Union Bears to sort out the move or should I let them try first before sending away my form?

I'm so confused by it :(

One of the UBs might know better, but I changed seats about 3 years ago.

The procedure was to renew, then contact the TO to say you want to move, and tell them where you want to go.

They then see what they can do and get back to you. it costs about £15 to transfer (plus any extra cost for the if new ST is dearer).