was speaking to KB today

trueblue79

In the science center today he was a down to earth guy. He was nice enough to give my son a photo and he took time to speek to me. I asked him whats is happening with him at rangers. he says as things stand at the moment I will be moving on.

When I asked him y .He said becuse I have been offerd the contract thats been reported in the paper(18,000pw), and at the moment the club cant afford to pay me it. Rangers need new owners before I can sign anything.

I tried to press him into given a yes or no, about him staying, but I got sorry mate I need to go.

First time I have ever spoke to him. My son is still over the moon at meeting him. he is high as fuck n is doing my nut in about it :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he told a fan, hes never met before, that hes moving on?

yet, when anyone at rangers ask him, or the media, he says he aint decided.

you ever thought about starting your own newspaper mate?

Nah? mate I respect what your saying ,I dont expect anyone 1 to trust me as I am only new on here, N dont have the same rep on here as other posters, but I just posted on here what he told me N its up to u weather u believe me. no worries (tu)

everyone knows Kris Boyd is away in the summer anyway.

I don't think the op is that sad too come on here and make a story like that up.

uk.gif

I have better things to do than sit on here n make things like this up. thats for sure I only posted it. it is up to use weather use believe me or not Either way I aint really fussed

This whole time I was just wondering how the hell Kirk Broadfoot was getting such a big bloody raise until I read the comments. Can't say I'll be surprised if he leaves though.

I don't think KB would tell a random fan about his future, and if he did then it's very unprofessional IMO.

He did tell someone in the supermarket that there's no way he would be going to Turkey, as he didn't fancy raising his family there. Fact.:ph34r:

However, this is a positive for the fans and totally different from saying he will be moving on.:happy: