was speaking to KB today

trueblue79

Got to Ibrox early on Wednesday, got a Scottish league Cup top for £15 out of the megastore and put it on, Was walking back around Edminston Drive when i bumped into Miller, McCulloch, Walter, Durrant. got their autographs on my shirt, thank them all for their efforts this season. Durrant said "we have no won it yet" I said "fook off your bonus is in the post" Durrant laughed and went into the ground......Walter said nothing to me about KB. :wink:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to Ibrox early on Wednesday, got a Scottish league Cup top for £15 out of the megastore and put it on, Was walking back around Edminston Drive when i bumped into Miller, McCulloch, Walter, Durrant. got their autographs on my shirt, thank them all for their efforts this season. Durrant said "we have no won it yet" I said "fook off your bonus is in the post" Durrant laughed and went into the ground......Walter said nothing to me about KB. :wink:

:pics:

of the top?

of the top?

Yeah. (tu)

of the top?

Yeah. (tu)

Will i wear it?

of the top?

Yeah. (tu)

Will i wear it?

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD PICS FROM MY FILES DOWN ONTO THE POST?? ANYBODY

of the top?

Yeah. (tu)

Will i wear it?

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD PICS FROM MY FILES DOWN ONTO THE POST?? ANYBODY

you need to upload them to places like photobucket or image shack

This op is talkin shit send in a picture

Coming from the guy who said he met Carlos Cuellar in another thread?

This op is talkin shit send in a picture

Coming from the guy who said he met Carlos Cuellar in another thread?

hook line and sinker ya prick, hook line and sinker ya prick

Got a bit of a stutter there?

You said it twice.

This coming from the little cunt that thinks its funny to mess people about? Soon as I get your address Warden90 I am coming after you. CUNT!

too much uncertainty at the club i would love boyd to stay hes a fckin bluenose thru n thru but imo hes going to fuck off to epl unfortunatly wont cut it against a bit off real quality defence wont get half the chances he gets up here and will be beggin to be signed back to further his goal scorin exploits at ibrox.i rate boyd like mad but let himgo to try his luk and he will be back to score the goals that getus 5 in a row wat feckin p