Audley Harrison Vs Michael Sprott

I think Harrison will win in a very ugly fight on points. He is the most deluded person I have ever seen though. He honestly believes that the only reason he hasnt won a world title and dominated the heavyweight division is because of a conspiracy by the tv companies and Frank Warren to hold him back ever since he decided to go it alone and make his own promotional company. Would absolutely love to see another one of these from Sprott:

Watched him spout his bullshit yesterday on SSN, I hope he gets knocked out so he retires and we don't hear from him again.

He is beyond a joke. I remember him once boasting that he was the school bully when he was younger as well. Thats the kind of man he is.

Watched him spout his bullshit yesterday on SSN, I hope he gets knocked out so he retires and we don't hear from him again.

He is beyond a joke. I remember him once boasting that he was the school bully when he was younger as well. Thats the kind of man he is.

Did you hear what he was saying about Haye? It was really embarrassing. It is tough talk from someone who can't back it up. I really hope he gets a pummeling tonight.

Did you hear what he was saying about Haye? It was really embarrassing. It is tough talk from someone who can't back it up. I really hope he gets a pummeling tonight.

I heard him say that he fell out with Haye for not putting him on one of his undercards or something. A couple of weeks ago he said if he won the European title he wouldnt want to fight Haye because 'nobody is talking about David Haye'. Aye, or maybe you wont fight him cos you're a fuckin joke Audley and Haye would knock you spark out. He is insane.

Who's watching? Just about to kick off.

I hope A-Farce gets knocked the fuck out. I despise the cunt, watching him and Haye having a pop at each other on SSN yesterday was ace.

I can't see Sprott knocking him out though tbh, I think Harrison will win sadly.

Been a good fight so far, Sprott looks like he's going for another knockout punch so hopefully he doesn't tire himself out.

Harrison looks pretty shit just now, he doesn't show much movement at all when Sprott is throwing punches, must be shiteing himself.