Audley Harrison Vs Michael Sprott

got give harrison credit there, fought about 11 rounds one handed and never quit, mind you he is still a cock, wouldn't last two rounds with haye.

He fought about 3 of them. Sprott should have won but these things happen. It was one hell of a punch. He will have delusions of grandeur now, hopefully his next opponent finishes him. There is no doubt about it if/when he comes up against someone with a bit of class he wont have any answers and he will get knocked out. He was one round away from retiring tonight. Jammy, jammy bastard.

I say fair play to Harrison, due to an injury he's fought nearly all of that fight with one hand. I hate the guy, but, credit where credit is due, he was up against it and found a way to win with a pretty spectacular KO. He'd of won it easy IMO if he had both hands available. He's nearly fought whole fight without a proper jab, and against Sprotts come forward style, you need it. Also been forced to switch from his natural southpaw stance to orthodox. It's like a right hander using his left to write with... You maybe able to do it but, it's not natural to you.

Lets see if he can put his money where his mouth is now. He's got out of jail there tonight.

You are right but I refuse to give him credit. I really hate the guy. Sprott should have finished him. Harrison's arms were fine enough for him to continuously drop them at an attempt to act like he wasn't hurt. I really dislike the guy. I am maybe going too far. He is an embarrassment to the sport.

I say fair play to Harrison, due to an injury he's fought nearly all of that fight with one hand. I hate the guy, but, credit where credit is due, he was up against it and found a way to win with a pretty spectacular KO. He'd of won it easy IMO if he had both hands available. He's nearly fought whole fight without a proper jab, and against Sprotts come forward style, you need it. Also been forced to switch from his natural southpaw stance to orthodox. It's like a right hander using his left to write with... You maybe able to do it but, it's not natural to you.

Lets see if he can put his money where his mouth is now. He's got out of jail there tonight.

You are right but I refuse to give him credit. I really hate the guy. Sprott should have finished him. Harrison's arms were fine enough for him to continuously drop them at an attempt to act like he wasn't hurt. I really dislike the guy. I am maybe going too far. He is an embarrassment to the sport.

I don't think he's lying about his right shoulder. He genuinely never flung a right hand of any note for 9-10 rounds, which if he was acting it, would be extremely bizarre to fight Sprott without a jab. Only thing he used it for was defence, and occasionally (but not very often) sort of pawed at Sprott with it (as you sort of seen with the KO, sort of pawed with his right and whack with the left).

I hate the cunt, I really do, but dare I say, Harrison actually impressed me a little bit tonight with finding a way to win despite the adverse circumstances.

sprotts no world title contender though

harrison ran his mouth (what is it with boxers named harrison) about beating haye, i would love haye to just postpone his career advancement for 6 months and fight audley instead, smack him about a ring for half an hour and finally end harrisons career

Fuckin hate Harrison but that was a great punch from his weaker Arm it was a bit like frochs against Taylor was gettin beat all fight lands one crackn punch and knocks him out haha

Punches like that are what make heavyweight boxing so exciting. No idea why Sprott came out swinging in the 12th as if he needed a knockout to win. Everybody could see that he had it in the bag and even his corner was telling him. Felt absolutely gutted for him. Harrison went from being seconds from retirement to possibly getting a world title shot with one punch. Sickening.

Never saw the fight but heard about the late KO. So was Sprott well ahead on points?

Jim Watt said he spoke to the 3 judges and they all had sprott 3/4 points up. He was landing the cleaner shots all night. The rounds where not much happened went to harrison because of that ridiculous attempt at a jab he does to keep people away from him. Just sticks his arm out and pushes it against their forehead. Whenever Sprott got close he got good shots off.