C*ltic 0 vs. 2 Ross County

First of all let me declare something of an interest. They are one of the lower division sides I like to see do well and have done since they joined the league, indeed even before them their Scottish Cup run the previous season they won 11-0 in the first round made me sit up and notice them.Furthermore I knew their left back, Scott Morrison when I was wee boy up in Aberdeenshire and hes a good guy also helps me with my affinity towards them. The fact that they are playing them this weekend just puts them even more up in my estimation considering they could embarress them big time. So come on folks lets hear your messages of support for County and lets hope they get it right up the jhungles!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all let me declare something of an interest. They are one of the lower division sides I like to see do well and have done since they joined the league, indeed even before them their Scottish Cup run the previous season they won 11-0 in the first round made me sit up and notice them.Furthermore I knew their left back, Scott Morrison when I was wee boy up in Aberdeenshire and hes a good guy also helps me with my affinity towards them. The fact that they are playing them this weekend just puts them even more up in my estimation considering they could embarress them big time. So come on folks lets hear your messages of support for County and lets hope they get it right up the jhungles!

Where in Aberdeenshire were you from MisterC?

Moved to Strathdon when I was 4 months old, just before I was 5 we moved to Kemnay, was there for 7 years.

Moved to Strathdon when I was 4 months old, just before I was 5 we moved to Kemnay, was there for 7 years.

Oh aye, I live 30 odd miles up the road from there in Longside :pipe:

Aye, know where you are mate, been over 20 years since I've been up that neck of the woods though. That makes me sound so old :power_of_anguish:

Aye, know where you are mate, been over 20 years since I've been up that neck of the woods though. That makes me sound so old :power_of_anguish:

:lol:

I think Scott Morrison's missus mam lives here or just outside, I know his missus used to ging to Mintlaw Academy same as me.

And when I worked in the local shop before becoming a spark, I served him think when he was playing for Dunfermline, seems a nice bloke.

But if Ross County win then it means they will probably be in Europe next season, damaging the co-efficient.

:craphead:

yes but when you factor in the potential humiliation for them, it all balances itself out in the end. Mon the staggies!

its good to see the scum are keeping there word and boycotting all there games.

or is it mothers day/easter sunday/halloween/independance day/xmas day/poke yer maw up the aese day.

its good to see the scum are keeping there word and boycotting all there games.

or is it mothers day/easter sunday/halloween/independance day/xmas day/poke yer maw up the aese day.

Naw Dennis, the bhoycott is threatened for next season away gemmes.The boycott for the semi due to ticket prices was a bogus conspiracy.TGFITW decide at a mass meeting of their fans in the phone box at Kerrydale Street tae, and I quote;

"Just take it oan the chin and move on" unquote.:sherlock: