C*ltic 0 vs. 2 Ross County

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the game with some pals who are county supporters, was soo sweet singing "cheerio" to the mhanks haha :lol:

I thought some gers fans would have went today :lol:

Think it was more than a few, the population of Dingwall is 5000 and County had 8000 fans there :craphead:

This is amazing. This result, and now a win in the National.

You should go out tonight, might get a ride. :pipe:

Might? I'm pretty much guarenteed anal mate.

You out with Zeppo tonight?

What was the size of the crowd there were hardly any extra cars parked around the streets of King's Park

Don't think there will be that many folk fae up there can drive mate.:rolleyes:

The wheels on their house go round & round...........

Great result. :clap:

Loved Lennon interview - think he knows he won't get job and is telling players what he thinks of them

strikers can't score goals and scared to get hurt, defenders who can't defend and no leadership on park.

These players are really going to burst a gut for him on Tue - me think not

[quote name=WVB' date='10 April 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1270914083'

post='1057866782]

This is amazing. This result, and now a win in the National.

You should go out tonight, might get a ride. :pipe:

Might? I'm pretty much guarenteed anal mate.

get yerself to Dingwall and you'll be on a promise:)

Only got the second one lads

:lol: Lennon's expression reminded me a bit of Dougal on Father Ted

lol yeah it did, especially the episode where all the priests are in the lingere department and got busted, a bit like Lennon's management skills got busted today :)

lol yeah it did, especially the episode where all the priests are in the lingere department and got busted, a bit like Lennon's management skills got busted today :)

Erm except they didnt get busted in that episode? Have you actually seen it? :rolleyes: You really do reek of timmy as someone else has said in this thread.

Erm except they didnt get busted in that episode? Have you actually seen it? :rolleyes: You really do reek of timmy as someone else has said in this thread.

he's a tim because he doesn't know Father Ted plots??

thats a new one :sherlock:

Nice to see your habit of putting words in peoples mouths shows no sign of abating. Other things that have beem said on this thread by this poster have been suspect :sherlock:

Nice to see your habit of putting words in peoples mouths shows no sign of abating. Other things that have beem said on this thread by this poster have been suspect :sherlock:

FFS Im not a tim, jeez! Busted was probably not the right word as they didnt get caught by "outsiders" but I meant that they got busted as they each saw each other there so were caught out.