How much heritage do you have with Rangers.?

sonOwilliam

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love where you come from

• Yes you love to be a British Rangers fan
    • No im a different one

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I live in Australia and have done so for many years, my Rangers heritage goes way back in the mists of time to the early 1950's.If I had to choose the biggest regret of me leaving Scotland, it would have to be not being able to go to Ibrox every other Saturday.But at least with Satellite telly and the internet I can watch every game in this modern World.

I go to every game when I visit Scotland as I will be doing again next season when I get over for a 10 week holiday and I can't wait for it.

:21::beer1:

Although I live in Australia and have done so for many years, my Rangers heritage goes way back in the mists of time to the early 1950's.If I had to choose the biggest regret of me leaving Scotland, it would have to be not being able to go to Ibrox every other Saturday.But at least with Satellite telly and the internet I can watch every game in this modern World.

I go to every game when I visit Scotland as I will be doing again next season when I get over for a 10 week holiday and I can't wait for it.

:21::beer1:

Same here, although I've only been over since 2001 and I'm a wee bit younger than you Oz. :wink:

I'm tempted to say this thread is a fishing trip by the OP but I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough for that.

What is though IMO, it seems to me, with the 'NO' in capitals in the voting options is the OP wanting an argument with Nationalist Rangers fans.

I'm proud to be a Rangers fan, for the most part, but not 'a British Rangers fan'.

Not when I'm supposed to be going to my local SNP branch meeting tomorrow, I want independence but also a good Rangers team. It doesn't have to be exclusive of each of other, as much as some other 'Bears' will try to disagree on that.

Hello everyone!

I am from Serbia and have not the opportunity to watch Rangers at Ibrox, but I watch every game. I will never admit to anyone that love Rangers more than I. I have almost 24 years and 24 years teach the people in Serbia who is the greatest team in the world. Im wider love for Rangers although I think you have to be blue were born. Last time I watched Rangers live against the red star in Belgrade. I was among thousands of their fans,but I could not hide the joy when I saw Barry Feguson on warming. Next to the Rangers I am a big fan of Partizan Belgrade,and we hate red star so much,it's hard to imagine. I will never forget how the Rangers fans sang "Partizan,Partizan" in the Belgrade. It is so angered red star fans. Also, some my friends talking about when they were at Ibrox (when Partizan played against Rangers in the UEFA Cup)met a lot of good people, and Rangers fans with them singing in pubs, even anti-catholic songs LOL (the owner warned them, but without success, you know how Serbs hate catholics). There are many interesting things but I will not use this forum to telling my stories. Just want to say that I am not British and I do not have the opportunity to watch Rangers at Ibrox, does not mean that I do not feel great love and passion for the club. One more thing, maybe SPL league is not strong, but I prefer to watch the match, for example,Motherwell Harts rather than Barcelona-Real. Scottish football is at least kept the spirit of a good old football. All the best!!!

Hello everyone!

I am from Serbia and have not the opportunity to watch Rangers at Ibrox, but I watch every game. I will never admit to anyone that love Rangers more than I. I have almost 24 years and 24 years teach the people in Serbia who is the greatest team in the world. Im wider love for Rangers although I think you have to be blue were born. Last time I watched Rangers live against the red star in Belgrade. I was among thousands of their fans,but I could not hide the joy when I saw Barry Feguson on warming. Next to the Rangers I am a big fan of Partizan Belgrade,and we hate red star so much,it's hard to imagine. I will never forget how the Rangers fans sang "Partizan,Partizan" in the Belgrade. It is so angered red star fans. Also, some my friends talking about when they were at Ibrox (when Partizan played against Rangers in the UEFA Cup)met a lot of good people, and Rangers fans with them singing in pubs, even anti-catholic songs LOL (the owner warned them, but without success, you know how Serbs hate catholics). There are many interesting things but I will not use this forum to telling my stories. Just want to say that I am not British and I do not have the opportunity to watch Rangers at Ibrox, does not mean that I do not feel great love and passion for the club. One more thing, maybe SPL league is not strong, but I prefer to watch the match, for example,Motherwell Harts rather than Barcelona-Real. Scottish football is at least kept the spirit of a good old football. All the best!!!

Well said lad, you come down to the yes camp really. :wink:(tu)

Yes, extremely proud of Rangers and the traditions we have, especially the british traditions. Nothing can quite beat standing with thousands of bears belting out Rule Brittiana or GSTQ.

I'm tempted to say this thread is a fishing trip by the OP but I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough for that.

What is though IMO, it seems to me, with the 'NO' in capitals in the voting options is the OP wanting an argument with Nationalist Rangers fans.

I'm proud to be a Rangers fan, for the most part, but not 'a British Rangers fan'.

Not when I'm supposed to be going to my local SNP branch meeting tomorrow, I want independence but also a good Rangers team. It doesn't have to be exclusive of each of other, as much as some other 'Bears' will try to disagree on that.

Fuck the SNP - Sorry Boab.:ph34r:

Fuck the SNP

:clap:(tu)

i am proud to be a scottish rangers fan, i also am not voting because it is a wierd question

as for heritage, my great grandad, my grandad and my dad all support rangers and it was how i was brought up.

not sure what u mean by the question in th eOP tbh

Proud to be a Rangers fan because we truly are the best club in the world. Its a cliche, but theres no teams fans' who are as passionate about their club as we are. Theres no club in the world that has a history of core fans from 4 countrys, and respects/is proud of their national background.

I'm proud to go around the world with a Rangers logo on my chest to demonstrate what a big name we are.

and i suppose i could say im happy that we put another club in green and grey hoops in place.

Traitor.

I agree with all you say Boab! I am a Proud Scotsman and a Proud Supporter of Rangers FC.