How much heritage do you have with Rangers.?

sonOwilliam

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love where you come from

• Yes you love to be a British Rangers fan
    • No im a different one

I love the whole Rangers heritage thing, I don;t necessarily share the same politics but I love what the club stands for. It is a bit confused but much as I want independence for my country, I love and respect what Rangers stand for, supporting the brave soldiers, etc. Observing minutes silence, Erskine hospital appeals, etc.

Brilliant it makes you proud.

I agree I want independence for my country, the UK should withdraw from the EU. :uk:

:praise::uk:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm neither a protestant, nationalist, unionist nor loyalist. I wasn't in the BB and I fucking hate Thatcher. On the surface, I have little in common with the average Rangers fan.

However, I do feel an irresistible pull toward The Rangers; I go when I can, I'd have walked down to Manchester, I'll sing the songs that some 'fans' seem to be ashamed of and I loathe the Vhermin.

You hide it well though...

Hide what well?

I highlighted the part I was referring to, I'd hoped that would have saved any stupid questions.

I'm British and believe in the Union but it has nothing to do with Rangers, if Scotland becomes independent then Rangers will still be here.

I love the whole Rangers heritage thing, I don;t necessarily share the same politics but I love what the club stands for. It is a bit confused but much as I want independence for my country, I love and respect what Rangers stand for, supporting the brave soldiers, etc. Observing minutes silence, Erskine hospital appeals, etc.

Brilliant it makes you proud.

I agree I want independence for my country, the UK should withdraw from the EU. :uk:

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::praise::praise::praise:

I'm neither a protestant, nationalist, unionist nor loyalist. I wasn't in the BB and I fucking hate Thatcher. On the surface, I have little in common with the average Rangers fan.

However, I do feel an irresistible pull toward The Rangers; I go when I can, I'd have walked down to Manchester, I'll sing the songs that some 'fans' seem to be ashamed of and I loathe the Vhermin.

You hide it well though...

Hide what well?

I highlighted the part I was referring to, I'd hoped that would have saved any stupid questions.

It obviously never.

Maybe a more sure-fire way of avoiding stupid questions would have been to ignore the reply in the first place.