Is it technically poss that rangers could lose

sossyross

and why would we lose just to TRY and win it there ? who says we will win when we go to play them. Lets just win the league and fucking celebrate. Sick of all this why dont we lose games so we can beat them at parkhead, if only it was that easy.

and why would we lose just to TRY and win it there ? who says we will win when we go to play them. Lets just win the league and fucking celebrate. Sick of all this why dont we lose games so we can beat them at parkhead, if only it was that easy.

Exactly lets get it won asap and then we can go to the piggery and celebrate and show them how to party in style

The day Rangers football club even contemplate playing any game (Even a 'Friendly') without giving it 100% from the Chairman, the Manager, right down to the substitutes, is the day I stop becoming a supporter of this proud old club.

Even talking about such a scenario is absolutely offensive to the memory of players who have sweat blood for this club.Let's get this thing won as quickly and as decisively as possible and leave the scheming underhand tactics to the fucking eedjits from the East end of the City.

Exactly lets get it won asap and then we can go to the piggery and celebrate and show them how to party in style

i wouldnt mind up winning it at parkhead if it came to that, but people saying we should lose games and stuff so we can is just realy stupid. Plus whos saying we will 100% beat them at the piggery ? its not as easy as that, lets just win it and have a title party at the tattie dome.

Why are people so obsessed with winning the title there? :anguish:

I hope it's won at home to Hearts - as early as possible.

The last thing I want is giving them any kind of glimmer of hope that the league could still be won. We havent exactly been playing startling so id rather we tried to kick on from the aberdeen result and get this league wrapped up asap!

If we go to Parkhead as champions, all the better. Imagine it was a title decider and we lost doh

Celtic will likely drop points in the next few games so even if we did only win game up until that fixture we'd still probably win it before then. The only games I would be okay with throwing would be the Dundee United one after we have our title and then we can beat Celtic and knock them into 3rd.

Celtic will likely drop points in the next few games so even if we did only win game up until that fixture we'd still probably win it before then. The only games I would be okay with throwing would be the Dundee United one after we have our title and then we can beat Celtic and knock them into 3rd.

:angry: The Rangers should never "throw" any game - no matter what it means to septic bc.

Get this won asap

Get new owners ,in and all the staff sorted with new contracts

Go out n get number 54 in the bag

Can anyone tell me if we win the league on sunday, will we get the title given to us then. Or do we need to wait untill the last home game VS Motherwell.

(tu)

Fuck your 'technically possible' threads, they mean fuck all.

I'll take the title anywhere!

I want it as soon as possible, we just have to keep on winning.

Is it technically poss that rangers could lose their next matches so that they could make it a title decider at the BigJockknew camp?

Altough if this is to happen celtic need to actually win.

Until we have won it anything is possible doh

Is it technically poss that rangers could lose their next matches so that they could make it a title decider at the BigJockknew camp?

Altough if this is to happen celtic need to actually win.

Get a grip, what a ridiculous post. It is technically posible for scumtic to win the league if we go on a losing streak.

Get the job done asap and wrap it up at home to Hearts this weekend at the latest.

Will Rangers get presented with the trophy as soon as it's technically won or will they wait for the first home game after it, or wait until the last home game of the season?

Last game of the season I imagine, got to sell some tickets. The club will try to make the most of it.

Seldom we sell out a game, sad but true.

Many have missed the point again.

my point is were this scenerio to happen then it would put the daft SPL rule or the making that an old firm match cannot be a title decider.

just because the tims cant behave themselves.

the post break fixtures shouldnt be made like this and if they want to avoid trouble then make it a 12.00 12.15 12.30 kick off on a sat or sun.

I perversely would like to see this scenario happen all being rangers needing a draw or win.

to put a fly in the ointment for the spl and to put an end to the showpiece game of scottish football being buried on a tue night.

Many have missed the point again.

I doubt it :rolleyes:

my point is were this scenerio to happen then it would put the daft SPL rule or the making that an old firm match cannot be a title decider.

Obviously.

It is not within the power of the SPL to enforce such a rule...