Give Dundee Utd the points? (post split)

When we play dundee Utd for the final time this season (as champions of course) then it could be in OUR best interest to throw the game so long as it was still mathematically possible for the tims to finish 3rd. As much as I wouldn't like to see my team loose any game, if we can help Utd to 2nd place then the tims wont even get a crack at getting into the champions league. Not that they would get there anyway - 3 qualifiers - ha ha.

Anyway, that would mean no ££££££££'s for them + all the tv money for us (as long as Utd don't pull off a miracle)

Just to round off their miserable season with Europa Cup football as a gift from us

How do we all feel about this?

WATP

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you say this? If Motherwell beat them on Tuesday, we can win the league against Dundee Utd on Wednesday! Seems really odd that you would bring up this topic in the first place considering that there is a real chance that Motherwell could win on Tuesday...

Why would you say this? If Motherwell beat them on Tuesday, we can win the league against Dundee Utd on Wednesday! Seems really odd that you would bring up this topic in the first place considering that there is a real chance that Motherwell could win on Tuesday...

I think he means when we play them after the split

Celtic did it against hearts to deny us 2nd place and any CL's cash a few seasons ago and i would be happy for us to do the same to them if we had the title won.....

Sellck not having a chance to qualify for the cl would make it far more likely we would get the full TV money pot and i think that means an extra 2-3 million for us, that to me is all that matters not losing a meaningless game against dundee utd.

If the league was won then I'd still want us to play to win every game, not necesserily feilding our strongest team bcos we don't have to and lots of 1st team players cud be given a rest. If we lost to DU then it shud only be through them beating us fairly on the day then I'm ok with that. We are Glasgow rangers, we do NOT lose games on purpose!

When we play dundee Utd for the final time this season (as champions of course) then it could be in OUR best interest to throw the game so long as it was still mathematically possible for the tims to finish 3rd. As much as I wouldn't like to see my team loose any game, if we can help Utd to 2nd place then the tims wont even get a crack at getting into the champions league. Not that they would get there anyway - 3 qualifiers - ha ha.

Anyway, that would mean no ££££££££'s for them + all the tv money for us (as long as Utd don't pull off a miracle)

Just to round off their miserable season with Europa Cup football as a gift from us

How do we all feel about this?

WATP

how do i feel, erm well for a first poster to come on with this shite is far from easy on the eye and i may understand it if you were a united fan trying to get what advantage you can but to ask rangers to throw away a game and you might as-well take all our history and heritage away from the club now, you want us to CHEAT,, have a good shake at yourself and listen to what you aee saying.

on the other hand i would love for united to get second but let them do it on merit and not try and fuck this league up more than it already is, on the other hand you could be a tim hoping to get some sort of ammunition for when you do get third if you are scum

Who cares that its the first post!! Some of the replies are shocking...I would happily let Dundee United win at Tannadice after the split if it gives them a chance of getting 2nd spot. Celtic done it to us at hearts when they got beat three nil so hearts finished 2nd.

Celtic fucking throw the boot at us for everything they can get their hands on and I for 1, would be happy if we lost at Tannadice to allow them to get closer.

Im not less of a Rangers fan for saying this, I just want as much to go wrong for celtic as possiblr because believe you fucking me, thwy would be the exact same.

Wed game they might beat us never mind after the split.... lets hoope motherwell take something @ parkhead anyway.