Webo

hutchy14

Watched the Mallorca vs Valencia game earlier on sky sports. Mallorca have a good striker called webo. Cameroon international, Pacey as fuck, gets in behind the defence and has good link-up play. The only negative is that his 1 on 1s aren't the best. Still he did score. Think he could do well in the spl.

Anybody else watch the game?

What do you think?

doh Do you not remember his assault of Davie Weir when we played Osasuna?

I can remember Hemdani's last minute goal at home but i must have been sleeping for this assault :anguish:doh

Pacey, good link up play, gets in behind the defence and his 1 on 1s aren't the best... We have striker exactly like that just now.

I know that but another 1 cant hurt surley. Many european teams can play with 2 strikers that have many the same attributes

Watched the Mallorca vs Valencia game earlier on sky sports. Mallorca have a good striker called webo. Cameroon international, Pacey as fuck, gets in behind the defence and has good link-up play. The only negative is that his 1 on 1s aren't the best. Still he did score. Think he could do well in the spl.

Anybody else watch the game?

What do you think?

I seen the game mate, I think he would do well up here but, could we get a work permit for him thats the only problem? (tu)

Pacey, good link up play, gets in behind the defence and his 1 on 1s aren't the best... We have striker exactly like that just now.

I know that but another 1 cant hurt surley. Many european teams can play with 2 strikers that have many the same attributes

They don't though.

Rooney - Berbatov?

Drogba - Anelka?

Ibrahimovic - Messi?