Season ticket renewals

gandhisflip

Now as much as i realise that we need the cash would we not be better served as a support holding back on getting renewals in until we hear confirmation of Lloyds "budget" for next season should a takeover not be completed?

Walter has already stated that he wont be able to buy anyone under he budget being discussed. We need to know as a support if the likes of Greegs and/or Boogie are sold that the manager will get most of these funds for 3 or 4 players to freshen things up?

We dont have much leverage but as soon as season ticket money is in we have zero.

Ridiculous idea!

I don't support Rangers for the success, I just support them because they are my team.

If we have to sell we have to sell and holding back money from the season tickets will just make our situation worse!

Now don't get me wrong I get where you are coming from but it is a bad idea, if you are wanting guarantees I'm sure there is an other way of getting them instead of crippling the club.

Also what happens if you hold back your season ticket then the club still come out and say we have to sell? Are you not going to renew?

I won't be renewing this season.

Strapped for cash and important stuff coming up this summer........will wait till July and if a suddenlt become flush i'll contact Rangers and see if any going spare.

Shame really but with another addition to the family it's them who come before Rangers.

GCL and Crogo.

As things stand there will be no new buyer in place some the summer. We will still have the management team out of contract, no deal for Boyd confirmed (and no money to replace him if he goes), no budget to sign any new players at all in fact.

Despite the fact we are on target for a £10m profit this year, and probably more next year assuming auto Cl qualification.

Is it right that Lloyds are seeming reneging on their agreement with us for the debt being repaid at £1m per year and are in fact "banking" the profit each year?

Why can't we be allowed to spend even £3 or 4m within an agreed business plan based on this expected revenue?

We need to be able to at least compete for 3rd spot in our Cl group, making the Euro League draw and hopefully winning a couple of games there or our Euro co-efficient will continue to go backwards. This in turn makes future CL qualification unlikely and Rangers slide further into the footballing backwaters.

Given the bank expects us to blindly continue paying out £500 again (£1000 in my case as i have 2 tickets) then surely they should at least confirm that the management team are being given contracts and what the plans are regards playing staff? We have a chance to bury Celtic for a few years with a small investment this season, and only an investment that is funded by profits we have made. As a support this is the only method we have of applying any pressure to the bank at all or can anyone suggest otherwise.

Gaffbear - congratulations on the new addition and sorry you probably won't be renewing. We've just taken delivery of twins so i'm having to think about my plans for the new season as well.

GCL and Crogo.

As things stand there will be no new buyer in place some the summer. We will still have the management team out of contract, no deal for Boyd confirmed (and no money to replace him if he goes), no budget to sign any new players at all in fact.

Despite the fact we are on target for a £10m profit this year, and probably more next year assuming auto Cl qualification.

Is it right that Lloyds are seeming reneging on their agreement with us for the debt being repaid at £1m per year and are in fact "banking" the profit each year?

Why can't we be allowed to spend even £3 or 4m within an agreed business plan based on this expected revenue?

We need to be able to at least compete for 3rd spot in our Cl group, making the Euro League draw and hopefully winning a couple of games there or our Euro co-efficient will continue to go backwards. This in turn makes future CL qualification unlikely and Rangers slide further into the footballing backwaters.

Given the bank expects us to blindly continue paying out £500 again (£1000 in my case as i have 2 tickets) then surely they should at least confirm that the management team are being given contracts and what the plans are regards playing staff? We have a chance to bury Celtic for a few years with a small investment this season, and only an investment that is funded by profits we have made. As a support this is the only method we have of applying any pressure to the bank at all or can anyone suggest otherwise.

Gaffbear - congratulations on the new addition and sorry you probably won't be renewing. We've just taken delivery of twins so i'm having to think about my plans for the new season as well.

I understand where you are coming from but as I asked..what happens if the board come out and say we still have to sell etc..

Will you still renew your ticket?

I'm struggling this year with me losing my job and absolutely nothing coming up job wise so it isn't looking likely that I will be renewing. Although I am putting a little away every week and I'm going to wait until July and see how much I have.

GCL and Crogo.

I understand your point about renewing before we know what management and players will be at the club but in reality it has always been like that but the current uncertainty is more extreme.I have no doubt that the majority who can afford to will renew as usual; I know I will because I would hate not to be going to the game when we are playing even though the enjoyment factor has been rare on match days.

Regarding the club finances I do not believe that the bank is reneging on the pay back agreement; thwe problem is that we are probably running close or even over the agreed overdraft limit and need an influx of funds to be able to offer contracts etc and season ticket money is vital. As for profit forecasts; who knows?

GCL and Crogo.

Cheers Bud

Just phoned the to there. Guy says i would have to purchase the seat i have this season then send them a letter with all the fucking same details i just told him (pointless). Anyway im 16 which makes me a concession in the broomloan (the reason im wanting to move to govan). I was quoted £200 odd quid for next season. Then he tells me the season ticket will be £96 and £5 booking fee?? Which means he has put me in as a juvinile for next season = RESULT :D

Don't know if im going to change to the govan though? An extra £55 for 2 old firms but with shit atmosphere ?