What price 2nd place?

Weebawbees

Anyone found a bookies offering a price on Utd to finish second? I think this is a stick on - Utd will gub sellick and we will hopefully help them by reducing lennon and his mhanky mob to tears. 6 points - job done!

Anyone found a bookies offering a price on Utd to finish second? I think this is a stick on - Utd will gub sellick and we will hopefully help them by reducing lennon and his mhanky mob to tears. 6 points - job done!

I will also be hoping that we gub Utd in our remaining 2 games against them so bang goes that theory.

We'll beat Utd on Wednesday and pretty much end all hope of them getting 2nd place.

Hate to say it, but I very much doubt we will. Utd are the form side and the only ones in the league playing like they deserve to win it atm. Of course they won't. But we're to inconsistent and shellick are just shit. Utd are playing good, solid football and as we pretty much know that the league is ours, we stand to take a (small) pasting from them this week. My prediction is for us to lose 2-0. I hope i'm wrong, but I doubt it.

We'll beat Utd on Wednesday and pretty much end all hope of them getting 2nd place.

Hate to say it, but I very much doubt we will. Utd are the form side and the only ones in the league playing like they deserve to win it atm. Of course they won't. But we're to inconsistent and shellick are just shit. Utd are playing good, solid football and as we pretty much know that the league is ours, we stand to take a (small) pasting from them this week. My prediction is for us to lose 2-0. I hope i'm wrong, but I doubt it.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

dunno what :ph34r: means but expect its an insult. tough shit pal- we were lucky tonight. delighted we managed to get a point against the 2nd best team in the league on their patch.