nightmare scenario

Ivybank

if we dont win at tannadice on wednesday the game to win the title will probably be against hibs doh

which means only 800 fans will be there the thought of missing out on the title winning celebrations

is too much to bare would be my first missed league game since 2006 and my 9th since 1978 it wouldn t

be so bad if its meaningless come on gers give us a victory on wednesday and set the party up for ibrox on sunday

if we dont win at tannadice on wednesday the game to win the title will probably be against hibs doh

which means only 800 fans will be there the thought of missing out on the title winning celebrations

is too much to bare would be my first missed league game since 2006 and my 9th since 1978 it wouldn t

be so bad if its meaningless come on gers give us a victory on wednesday and set the party up for ibrox on sunday

We would only win it at Tannadice on Wednesday if the Mhanks lose against Motherwell at the piggery on Tuesday.There are too many "Ifs" to worry about WHERE we win it.

I don't mean to piss on your parade Ivybank, but I don't care where we win it or how many fans we have at that particular game, just as long as we win the fucking thing.

But just to put you in the frame, here's a few scenarios for Tuesday & Wednesday.

Motherwell win at the piggery on Tuesday and we win on Wednesday we are champions.

Motherwell draw at the piggery and we win on Wednesday= we are

15 points in front with 5 games left to play and have a better goal difference of 25....The gemme's a bogie.

Just take it 1 game at a time.We keep winning, they can't catch us.

Mate. We will be winning Number 53 v the Jambos at Ibrox. We will win on Wed. The sharpness will have returned.

Nae bother. WATP. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Mate. We will be winning Number 53 v the Jambos at Ibrox. We will win on Wed. The sharpness will have returned.

Nae bother. WATP. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

True mate, we have had a week to prepare and our focus will be on winning the league ASAP :wink:

Should not have added so many :21: Looks crazy!

Anyway, yes, I agree. Wednesday night will be an epic performance from our lads. And let's not forget.. we owe UTD a doing -- again. (Just to remind them who are the Champions)

We should not have lost the quarter final -- our fault admittedly. But clearly, the treble was lost at Tannadice.

Big Davie, Lee, and the entire Management team (imho of course) will be reminding our boys of just that.

At the end of the day.... It's going to be a very good week Bears!

if it does come down to us having to go to hibs to win the title, will be a case of tickets for the hibs end - needs to be done. will be finished before then though methinks